Negative Beta and/or HPT but Pregnant?

I did some google searching online and noticed a few women who had negative betas (and hpts) but found out they were pregnant later on? Has anyone on this forum experienced the same thing? I thought that was quite interesting. I found that these ladies found out in their 12/13 week or even later (4 months)… That is pretty surprising.

I did cycle with a lady when I did clomid who had that with her previous 2 children never tested pos untill 3 months!

wow! its interesting. Im sitting here still waiting for :af: so i just thought i just see if that has ever happened (not saying it will for me) but it interesting to know anything is possible.

With dd almost 12 years ago, i didn’t find out i was pregnant with her til i was 12 weeks along. I had what i thought was my AF, but in all reality it wasn’t AF. Just break through bleeding. But, i had tested and tested but hpt were bfn until 12 weeks along. I was shocked when i went to the ob thinking i was just pregnant to find out LOL.

But with our next bfp, i found out at 8dpIUI (ovulation).

a girl on my forum (1st beta around july 1st, anyone) had a negative beta–went to RE a month or two after beta and found out she’s pregnant–we haven’t heard from her in a little while, but last we heard–she is having a happy and healthy boy:)

Missigmy#2 was your dr/re able to explain why the hpt were negative but yet you were still pregnant?

[quote=missingmy#2]With dd almost 12 years ago, i didn’t find out i was pregnant with her til i was 12 weeks along. I had what i thought was my AF, but in all reality it wasn’t AF. Just break through bleeding. But, i had tested and tested but hpt were bfn until 12 weeks along. I was shocked when i went to the ob thinking i was just pregnant to find out LOL.

But with our next bfp, i found out at 8dpIUI (ovulation).[/quote]

Awesome! Did she do iui or ivf? I assume she was pregnant late last year when she learned of the negative beta.