Negative reg. hpt positive digital

I just recently completed a FET. On 7pdt I got a really light positive( it was definitely positive though) on regular hpt so I went the same day and bought a digital. It was also positive. Then today 8dpt I took another regular test and the line was almost non existent so I took another digital. It was still positive. I will admit that yesterday i tested in the afternoon and I hadnt drank much. Today I also tested in the afternoon but I know my urine was more diluted bescause I had soda and water a little bit before I tested. Anyways any idea on what’s going on? Advice?

Did the digital say “pregnant?”

If so I am at a loss for this one since the regular line tests test for a min. of 10 HCG whereas the digital tests for a minimum of 50 so it doesn’t make sense that the digital would be positive and not the line test.

[QUOTE=ahhny]Did the digital say “pregnant?”

If so I am at a loss for this one since the regular line tests test for a min. of 10 HCG whereas the digital tests for a minimum of 50 so it doesn’t make sense that the digital would be positive and not the line test.[/QUOTE]

Well, I the first regular test was positive. The line was light but definitely there. Digital#1 said pregnant. The next day regular#2 had a barely visible line(lighter than the first). Digital #2 said pregnant. This morning I took 3 more regular test and they were just like #2. Regular #1 was the darkest I’ve seen. Every test has beenpositive I guess im just worried that my hcg is going down.