Neupogen Success?

Hey Girls (and Guys if any on board),
I’m looking for success stories about people who used Neupogen during their cycles? I’m about to start an FET with it and have not used it in the past. Any lovely members with success :preg: :preg: stories? Would love to hear!

When dr. Braverman tested you, what did he find wrong so to give you neupogen from the start? Do you have hla matches?

I believe this woman used Nuepogen (she is also a patient of Dr. Braverman):

Compromised Fertility

Yes KTB.

She was with him and now pregnant with twins.

See about her in my sticky post about hla matches.

I do not believe we had HLA matches which posed a risk

[QUOTE=hopingfortwins]I do not believe we had HLA matches which posed a risk[/QUOTE]

Did he test you for them?

Of course he did. He tested me for everything! :slight_smile:

So you should be fine this time:)

Cosmo- I am praying! We have all bases covered, but it’s up to the man upstairs! All in Gods hands now:):pray:

Definitely. When He says “be”-it will be.

Hoptingfortwins,

Dr. Braverman may be doing Neupogen washes for you then, instead of the shots. I have a friend who is a patient of his and did the washes (among other things) and is now 5 months pregnant with twins.

[QUOTE=KTB_]Hoptingfortwins,

Dr. Braverman may be doing Neupogen washes for you then, instead of the shots. I have a friend who is a patient of his and did the washes (among other things) and is now 5 months pregnant with twins.[/QUOTE]

When those neupogen washes should start?

[QUOTE=cosmopolitan4112008]When those neupogen washes should start?[/QUOTE]

I don’t know. Ask Dr. Braverman?

[QUOTE=KTB_]I don’t know. Ask Dr. Braverman?[/QUOTE]

I won’t be using washing but injections. I thought you had the info from your friend.

I’m on the injections not the washes. I think the washes are for women w lining issues and I’ve never had one. My lining is usually 14.

[QUOTE=hopingfortwins]I’m on the injections not the washes. I think the washes are for women w lining issues and I’ve never had one. My lining is usually 14.[/QUOTE]

I am curious what his reasoning is (I don’t doubt it though) as I’ve mostly heard of neupogen for HLA matches or lining issues.

[QUOTE=hopingfortwins]I’m on the injections not the washes. I think the washes are for women w lining issues and I’ve never had one. My lining is usually 14.[/QUOTE]
Mine is also always good, thank God. I was just curious about the washing.

I am currently 12 weeks pregnant. I used Neupogen up to 10 weeks and started the day after transfer. I don’t have HLA matches. What Dr. B found was that I tested positive for antibodies on the HLA DRB1 gene. Basically, what happens there is that for some women who have male children, which I do, they then can’t get pregnant or have miscarriages. The male antibodies stay in the women’s body and “attack” the embryo. The neupogen is supposed to combat that.

I can’t say for sure that the Neupogen did the trick but it is the longest I have carried a pregnancy after four chemical pregnancies via IVF. So far everything looks good!

If you haven’t already you might want to check out the Yahoo Immunology board. There are tons of women who have used Neupogen among other meds.

Thanks for the success story Susse and CONGRATS on your pregnancy! I can’t wait to use neupogen this month:)