Never had an issue before

Hello there im 35, hubby has been checked is fine, Ive had HSG tubes are open… Have had two children from previous marriage… They are 18 and 14… Never had an issue before… Here all the meds we have tried…

4 months ttc naturally bfn
3 months clomid and trigger bfn
3 months femera and trigger bfn
2 months femera and repronex 1 of those cycles was with iui bfn
2 months repronex and iui bfn

Just trying to get advice on what may be next… So worried docs gonna say IVF and is not an option due to insurance… Thx for any replies…

[quote=kittykat752]Hello there im 35, hubby has been checked is fine, Ive had HSG tubes are open… Have had two children from previous marriage… They are 18 and 14… Never had an issue before… Here all the meds we have tried…

4 months ttc naturally bfn
3 months clomid and trigger bfn
3 months femera and trigger bfn
2 months femera and repronex 1 of those cycles was with iui bfn
2 months repronex and iui bfn

Just trying to get advice on what may be next… So worried docs gonna say IVF and is not an option due to insurance… Thx for any replies…[/quote]

You may need other test if no + yet… Sometimes maybe something causing issue of why not getting pregnant. What other test have you done??? May need to see if got endo as it can be causing issue… On of my chat friends had endo didn’t know had until went to RE then later told him to have her checked for it & they found it then later got pg after it was removed.

Thank you for your post I have been posting but replies, the only other tests I have had dones was blood test for hormones, thyroid and insulin resistance… How do they test for endo??? Thanks again…

[QUOTE=kittykat752]Thank you for your post I have been posting but replies, the only other tests I have had dones was blood test for hormones, thyroid and insulin resistance… How do they test for endo??? Thanks again…[/QUOTE]

You can’t get a ultrasound done too check for endo the doctor has to do a Laparoscopic surgery also known as bandaid surgery, too see if got it. When doing that they’re looking too see if you’ve also got these cysts, adhesions, fibroids, and infection.