New and waiting for Beta results...

Hi everyone,

I’m brand new and just needed some encouragment and positivity for my wait. I had ET on Thanksgiving and my beta was this morning…really worried that I’m going to get a :bfn: since I had no symptoms. Help!

Transfered Thurs 11/30

I transfered 2 blastocysts on Thursday (I test on 12/13) and have been feeling pretty cool about everything until today… I am so distracted at work Im feeling totally useless! (“Did I feel a cramp? Was that a tinge?”) I have been having alot of symptoms ever since the ET, so it’s impossible to determine what is pregnancy and what is treatment related… Ive been definately having an increase in cramps since 1dpt. I was woken in the night with strong cramping on my left side. I have had the same cramping on and off, mostly at night. My breasts are ridiculously sore (and huge), again, could be the progesterone. I started crying this morning driving to work listening to NPR. Stress related, or pregnancy? Im so happy to have some ladies to be neurotic with!

BIG HUGS :bsv: and BABY DUST to ALL in their 2WW! You will be in my prayers!

Ali

[QUOTE=katiav10]Hi everyone,

I’m brand new and just needed some encouragment and positivity for my wait. I had ET on Thanksgiving and my beta was this morning…really worried that I’m going to get a :bfn: since I had no symptoms. Help![/QUOTE]
Good luck!