NEW DOCTOR :) how have injectables worked for you!

So my current OBGYN has been trying to regulate me and help me get pregnant. I am on vitamins, metformin, and 4th round of clomid. And so far not to much of a success. He doesnt monitor me very well at all…so if this round is unsuccessful I have an apointment with a new doctor! Hopefully i will be bumped up to injectables and get a better result! I will keep you posted.

Let me know how injectables worked for you!!:bfp:

[quote=pregnancyhopes]So my current OBGYN has been trying to regulate me and help me get pregnant. I am on vitamins, metformin, and 4th round of clomid. And so far not to much of a success. He doesnt monitor me very well at all…so if this round is unsuccessful I have an apointment with a new doctor! Hopefully i will be bumped up to injectables and get a better result! I will keep you posted.

Let me know how injectables worked for you!!:bfp:[/quote]

I would recommend you ask for a referral to a RE. OBGYNs aren’t specialized in getting you pregnant, they mainly step in after you’ve already conceived, so things will fall through the cracks with them. The RE’s sole job is the get you pregnant and they know the ins and outs of fertility. I’d highly recommend seeking out an RE, especially if you want to consider moving on to injectables, where you’ll absolutely need to be closely monitored.

Good luck to you!

I agree with Guexbaby…see if you can go to an RE. I did two months of Clomid and I hate every second of it, I switched to injectables and besides bloating the mood swings and craziness was NOTHING compared to that Clomid.