New Here.. My Introduction!

Hello! I am new on here and wanted to introduce myself… I am 33 and have no infertility issues. I have a DS and DD from my 1st marriage. My husband is 32 and due to a botched hernia surgery as a newborn has no chance of ever having children “naturally”… He gets flat zeros across the board… He was diagnosed 4 years ago and since then we have been pursuing adoption. IVF seemed so expensive and scary to us. We have been very picky in our adoption criteria… We want to be at the hospital when the baby is born and take over as the parents from there. Neddless to say, we are still without child.

Last month we came across Embryo Donation and immediately felt that this is what we are suppose to do… We called our fertility clinic and lo and behold this is a service they offer. We started immediately. Unfortunatly, due to heavy/painful periods, I have been on the depo shot for the last year and a half. We are just waiting for me to get my first period to start our cycle… I have been taking Fertilaid to help get my period “flowing”… LOL

We have our donated embryos… Just 2, A and B grades respectfully that came from a couple who successfully had an IVF cycle that produced a baby boy, then another cycle that gave them twin girls… They THEN went on to have a baby naturally! Needless to say, we are VERY excited about these embryos!!

I wasnt sure which thread to post in, and I am still learning all the terminology and all that but I wanted to introduce myself and look forward to going through this journey with all of you! In my area, I am the only person who has pursued something like this! So I get a lot of questions, but don’t have anyone to ask questions too!! I look forward to getting to know all of you! :slight_smile:

HI! I just wanted to WELCOME you to the boards! I’m a little new here, too, but have been on the infertility bandwagon for a while!

I wish you the best of luck! When you know when your first FET will be, definitely join the monthly thread. They are so much fun to be a part of!

Thank you! I can’t wait to be able to join one of the “month” threads!!!

Hi! hustermommy :welcome:
I am new also, I am in the Feb Fet thread, i had my Fet on the 13th, waiting for my beta…which will be the25th

I too didnt know where to start, go to the Acronyms link so u can learn the termnoligy, and go to user cp and make ur signature, that way u can let everyone know ur journey…
No one told me that, i just followed what i saw, jejej…

Wish u luck with your FET…
:flower:

Thank you so mych Elaine! I appreciate the advice! And I will be watching for your BFP!!! Excited for you! :clap:

[QUOTE=hustermommy]Thank you so mych Elaine! I appreciate the advice! And I will be watching for your BFP!!! Excited for you! :clap:[/QUOTE]

Thank you! Im :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: