New Here need support from women with same problems...

Hi my name is Norma and I am trying to conceive with no luck.:grr: in October of 2011 I found out I was a few weeks pregnant. I was so happy and so was my boyfriend. As the coming weeks came it started going down from there. The docs were telling me my hcg levels were too low and that I be losing the baby now. That wasn’t the case though. They told me that I had an ectopic pregnancy. I didn’t believe them, I wanted this baby so bad that I had hope that this wasn’t true. So I went to get a second opinion at brighams&womens. Of course having to go through the procedures again, really sucked. At the end it was true and I did have an ectopic pregnancy so I had a medical miscarriage. I took one shot of methotrexate. Ever since that shot my hcg levels went back to normal, but my menstrual cycle never came. The rest of 2011 to 2012 all the way up to January 2013, I have not had a period. In between times I would make appts an see the docs but I felt like each one was not understanding what I wanted. I wantedy apre baby and prescribing me provera is sure not helping. So in feburary I made an appt again with brighams to find out what was really going on. They diagnosed me with PCOS and my doc put me on metformin. So far I’ve taken that about 1 month and a half. I atleast thought that taking metformin on its own would help but so far nothing. I know it takes time but I’m in so much of a rush I’m going baby crazy. So this past month I had to take a blood test of my kidneys and have an MRI of my pituitary gland. I have a little tumor normal they said but now my prolactin is high between 45 an 55. My doc also prescribed me Bromocriptine. It’s supposed to help me a great deal I’ve only taken it for two days so yes its very early. But if anyone has gone through the same thing or have ever been on Bromocriptine, how long before I can expect anything? Will it really help? I need answers from real people not doctors pleeease!!!

Just wanted to make sure I can get replys