New here :) Progesterone Question

Hi all! I just found this forum today and I am very excited to join!! First of all, I am sending lots of prayers and sticky vibes to ALL OF YOU!!! I have PCOS and have been on 1500mg of Metformin. I finally got the ok to start Clomid this cycle! My OB has me on 100mg Clomid days 3-7.

My question is about progesterone levels. I have to have labs done on CD21 to determine if I O’d or not. What should my levels be at that time to confirm if I O’d?

If you are in the US anything on a non-medicated cycle anything over 5 indicates ovulation. On medicated cycles they look for anything over 10-15.

:cross:

Thank you!!

[quote=missingmy#2]If you are in the US anything on a non-medicated cycle anything over 5 indicates ovulation. On medicated cycles they look for anything over 10-15.

:cross:[/quote]

Missing - my nurse told me i had 101. Isnt’ that really excessively high?

It is, but that means a STRONG ovulation and more than likely multiple follies popped.

My clinic always wanted mine to be above 20, but that was a medicated cycle. Good luck!!

oh yay! Thanks! You are such a wealth of knowledge! Thanks for being here and answering all out questions!

Thanks Brit!