New here...

Hi! I’m Beth, I have one son and have been TTC off and on for the past 3 years. I’m currently in the 2ww of my 2nd clomid cycle. I’m at 14 or 15 dpo and just poas this morning and got a bfn. I’m also on Estrace to help my uterine lining as it is too thin.

This current cycle has been weird. For the past who knows how long I have not been able to ovulate on my own, my 1st cycle with clomid I had to get the trigger shot, but this particular cycle I went in to have a scan on CD13 and showed 4 almost mature follicles, OB wanted me to come back in in 2 days to see if they would get fully mature before giving me the trigger shot. And when I went back she could only find 2 follicles and both were about 2cm smaller than they were 2 days before. So she assumed that I ovulated on my own. Now DH and I didn’t time the BD’ing quite right for that scenario so we’re still waiting to see how this works out.

As of right now I don’t really have any pregnancy or AF symptoms. My boobs are sore occasionally, especially right before I go to bed, and when I wake up in the morning, but no where near as bad as they were with my DS. I also have persistent heartburn, and fatigue. But both could be explained away by the clomid or estrace.

Anyway, so I hope to get to know you all and wish everyone luck on their TTC journey!

[QUOTE=bddots]Hi! I’m Beth, I have one son and have been TTC off and on for the past 3 years. I’m currently in the 2ww of my 2nd clomid cycle. I’m at 14 or 15 dpo and just poas this morning and got a bfn. I’m also on Estrace to help my uterine lining as it is too thin.

This current cycle has been weird. For the past who knows how long I have not been able to ovulate on my own, my 1st cycle with clomid I had to get the trigger shot, but this particular cycle I went in to have a scan on CD13 and showed 4 almost mature follicles, OB wanted me to come back in in 2 days to see if they would get fully mature before giving me the trigger shot. And when I went back she could only find 2 follicles and both were about 2cm smaller than they were 2 days before. So she assumed that I ovulated on my own. Now DH and I didn’t time the BD’ing quite right for that scenario so we’re still waiting to see how this works out.

As of right now I don’t really have any pregnancy or AF symptoms. My boobs are sore occasionally, especially right before I go to bed, and when I wake up in the morning, but no where near as bad as they were with my DS. I also have persistent heartburn, and fatigue. But both could be explained away by the clomid or estrace.

Anyway, so I hope to get to know you all and wish everyone luck on their TTC journey![/QUOTE]
:welcome:

I hope :af: doesn’t show up for you and you get a :bfp: ! Keep us posted! I said earlier on another thread, this part of the cycle is the hardest. I’m also on my 2ww with my 2nd cycle of clomid. I go to my dr in the morning and can’t hardly stand the wait. I think the heartburn and fatigue sound like good pregnancy symptoms :slight_smile: (only in this ttc world are things like heartburn, fatigue, nausea a good thing!) :cross: for you!