New Here!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to say a quick hello and introduce myself. My husband and I started TTC in August 2011 and I got pregnant the very first month we tried. Unfortunately it was an ectopic pregnancy that was ended medically in October 2011. We continued to try until my OB recommended that we see a RE in November 2012. We completed our initial work up in January/February of this year. Both of my tubes are blocked. Right now I’m on a mission to lose some weight and then hopefully starting IVF.

Is anyone else new? I am looking forward to getting to know you ladies!

[quote=StefJ]Hi everyone! I just wanted to say a quick hello and introduce myself. My husband and I started TTC in August 2011 and I got pregnant the very first month we tried. Unfortunately it was an ectopic pregnancy that was ended medically in October 2011. We continued to try until my OB recommended that we see a RE in November 2012. We completed our initial work up in January/February of this year. Both of my tubes are blocked. Right now I’m on a mission to lose some weight and then hopefully starting IVF.

Is anyone else new? I am looking forward to getting to know you ladies![/quote]

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
To the group!!! You are in good company with these girls here!!! Everyone is awesome at answering any questions or concerns you may be having!! Best wishes on your journey!!!

[quote=cnorton1006]:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
To the group!!! You are in good company with these girls here!!! Everyone is awesome at answering any questions or concerns you may be having!! Best wishes on your journey!!![/quote]

Thank you for the warm welcome!

I’m new too!

Hi! I am brand new here too - this is my first post! I have been TTC for about a year and found out in December that both my tubes are blocked. I am in the midst of my first IVF cycle and am desperate to find other people to talk to/lean on that are going through the same thing I am!

:welcome:
I am also new to the community DH and I have been trying to conceive since Nov 2011 w/o luck. Last year HSG showed blocked right tube. I am thinking if I get a :bfn: this cycle which I am suppose to test next Thursday I will schedule my Lap. I am most likely getting a :bfn: because I ovulated on my right side. :grr: Good Luck :bsv:

Hey StefJ

:welcome: I’m new too and both of my tubes are blocked. I wish you lots of good luck in your endeavor to lose weight and have a sweet baby!