New here

Hi, I’m on my third round of clomid (150) and just got my trigger shot on Monday. Is it me or does ovulation on the trigger shot hurt! It feels like a bowling ball is moving through my fallopian tubes. I keep telling myself that the pain is a good thing. Hopefully its because it the biggest egg I’ve had yet 23 mm. It hard to keep hoping, every month is such a let down. Has anyone done more than 3 rounds of clomid at a time? I’m wondering next month if my Dr. will make me take a break. How do you all stay so positive? These next 2 weeks are the hardest because I’m just waiting. I feel like my whole like is in a waiting pattern. Last year I didn’t plan a lot of things because I kept thinking I’d get pregnant. This year I’ve totally overbooked myself because I’m tired of waiting. We’ve been ttc for 15 months now. It would be my first.

[QUOTE=pandorasta]Hi, I’m on my third round of clomid (150) and just got my trigger shot on Monday. Is it me or does ovulation on the trigger shot hurt! It feels like a bowling ball is moving through my fallopian tubes. I keep telling myself that the pain is a good thing. Hopefully its because it the biggest egg I’ve had yet 23 mm. It hard to keep hoping, every month is such a let down. Has anyone done more than 3 rounds of clomid at a time? I’m wondering next month if my Dr. will make me take a break. How do you all stay so positive? These next 2 weeks are the hardest because I’m just waiting. I feel like my whole like is in a waiting pattern. Last year I didn’t plan a lot of things because I kept thinking I’d get pregnant. This year I’ve totally overbooked myself because I’m tired of waiting. We’ve been ttc for 15 months now. It would be my first.[/QUOTE]
I have done 9 rounds of clomid in the last 10 months so I understand the frustration. I am also wondering what’s next after clomid. I sure hope your tww goes quickly!! Lets hope we get bfp’s so we don’t have to go with what’s next

i have done clomid on and off for almost 6 years now my most recent cycle i was on it for 6 months and it did not work so my gyno sent me to a RE and he put me on letrozole(fumera) bc he said that clomid can start doing the opp. of what it is sapose to do if on it for too long and then also the trigger shot which i also took on monday then we did iui on wedsni hope this helped you my husband and i will be married for 6 years on aug 18th and have been ttc for that long so we have been though a lot i hope i was able to help you out a little :bsv: to you this month maybe we will both get our :bfp: this month