New Hope Fertility Center Clinical Trial

Luckily I had part of my signature saved elsewhere and only had to go back and put in like the last 7 or 8 entries of betas and US. If I’d lost the whole thing I think I would have pulled my hair out.

Ugh- I’m not loving the changes. I’m hoping I get used to the changes in a few days. I had fet yesterday. Now I wait. Dh and I have been arguing which isn’t helping. I’m trying to remain calm but have failed miserably. Mami- I know you are disappointed with only getting 1 blast but keep the following in mind. Blasts are the best embryos. A lot of clinics would use 3 day embryos particularly as the patient gets older. My re told me that the pregnancy rate of transferring 2 3-day blasts is almost the same of 1 5-day blast. That tells me that 5 day blasts are sooo much better.

Marylander - I’m so glad your NT went well. I bet it’s a huge relief between that and having a plan in place with how you’ll be followed. It does sound like they are going to watch you very closely and take good care of you! I can’t remember - is there already a plan in place for inducing you or for a c-section bc of your TAC?

Mami - Yay for getting onto the next step. The wait for AF always sucks. So are you doing another ER round?

MMP - How are you doing?

Afm - 31w5d… officially in single digit weeks to go. It’s crazy. I’m measuring right on track even though I’ve only put on 9 lbs overall. I had a follow up gestational diabetes appointment and was doing well so they cut me back to 4 finger sticks/day. I have another follow up in a few weeks tho and have had a few problem days this week with my glucose so I’m a little nervous about how that’s going to go. I had a scan to evaluate growth and fetal weight (very important with my GDM diagnosis since it can cause large babies) and our bean was basically 50th percentile so right now there’s no problems with that. He’s totally average :slight_smile: My DH was an 8lb4oz baby so yay for me that it doesn’t look like bean will get that big!

Marylander - I’m so glad your NT went well. I bet it’s a huge relief between that and having a plan in place with how you’ll be followed. It does sound like they are going to watch you very closely and take good care of you! I can’t remember - is there already a plan in place for inducing you or for a c-section bc of your TAC?

Mami - Yay for getting onto the next step. The wait for AF always sucks. So are you doing another ER round?

MMP - How are you doing?

Afm - 31w5d… officially in single digit weeks to go. It’s crazy. I’m measuring right on track even though I’ve only put on 9 lbs overall. I had a follow up gestational diabetes appointment and was doing well so they cut me back to 4 finger sticks/day. I have another follow up in a few weeks tho and have had a few problem days this week with my glucose so I’m a little nervous about how that’s going to go. I had a scan to evaluate growth and fetal weight (very important with my GDM diagnosis since it can cause large babies) and our bean was basically 50th percentile so right now there’s no problems with that. He’s totally average :slight_smile: My DH was an 8lb4oz baby so yay for me that it doesn’t look like bean will get that big!

hello all. I hope you are doing great. Good to be back. I am not feeling this new look though.

I am not liking the new look, it doesnt run as fast on my computer and all the siggys are gone. I liked it better the other way

[QUOTE=Ejohnson;n2594347]I am not liking the new look, it doesnt run as fast on my computer and all the siggys are gone. I liked it better the other way[/QUOTE]
Something is wrong with the signatures because I made sure they were turned “on” in my settings, but I still don’t see them.

I have no news to report and I’m looking forward to hearing more from the ladies who aren’t on the BC boards. I missed you guys!

It’s also very strange that there’s no FC branding on these boards at all. It makes it feel completely disconnected from that site.

MMP15 - I agree. The look is very disconnected to the content. Where do you turn on signatures? I can’t even find it! Ugh this is so confusing.

Yochana - 31w5d!! Wow it won’t be long now. So exciting. I am doing one more round. So ready to get the ball moving on my FETs.

sugar-girl - Thanks. The initial shock is over so I’m feeling much better. I’m learning to live in the moment and be grateful for what I have. There are a lot of women at my age that don’t make it to blast, so I am very grateful.

Marylander24 - Congrats on the NT scan. I like your plan! Do whatever you need to for peace of mind. I will probably be at my Dr. every week once I get to that point. :slight_smile:

Um ya, I pretty much hate this new look. I don’t get how anything works or where my signature went! If I lost it I will be super upset, I didn’t have all that written down anywhere else :frowning:

Yochana, congrats on 31 weeks, that is amazing! So happy to hear baby is doing great!! And 9 lbs? Seriously, please tell me how you did that? I was told yesterday I should not gain more than 20 lbs. So far I have managed not to gain any, but I still have two trimesters to go! Just to answer your question, I will be given a c-section date when I get closer to that time. I cannot deliver vaginally since my cervix is permanently sewn shut from the inside (unlike a vaginal cerclage that they can remove prior to delivery.)

[B]sugar-girl- Congrats on the FET! Sorry you and DH are arguing. I think all this is stressful for them as well, they just express it differently. [/B]

Mami - Hope this next cycle goes great for you!

Go to account settings: [URL]http://forums.fertilitycommunity.com/settings/account[/URL]

Under [B]Conversation Detail Options [/B]you can select to see signatures (though it’s not working for me and I made sure to save that setting) and click the link to Edit Post Signature. My old signature is still there.

Okay I found the signatures. If you click on the icon next to the green circle (looks like a key) in the box on the left the signatures will pop up.

[B]sugar-girl[/B] - Congrats on being PUPO!! Are you still staying in NYC or will you be heading home? Sorry to hear you’re arguing with DH. It can be hard when things get stressful, especially at a time when you need to be positive and relaxed. The stakes are high so it’s natural though. I hope you guys can look at each other and say let’s get over it, the small stuff doesn’t matter, and enjoy being PUPO together. We’ve had a couple of instances during my preg of bickering when we should have been happy and supporting each other. It was always when things got stressed and we were worrying about something, but luckily we were quick to recognize it and say ok, not worth it.

[B]Mami [/B]- Are they going to do the same, more ‘aggressive’ protocol this time around that they did last?

[B]Marylander [/B]- Lol, well it’s not by choice. The steady throwing up for 18 weeks was a terrible ‘diet’. I was normal weight/bmi pre-preg so I should be in the 25-35 lbs group. My mom didn’t gain much weight tho when she was preg. Maybe it’s a bit genetic? My appetite never really changed when I got preg. I thought for sure I’d pack them on with the GD diet because I’m actually eating so much more than I did before but not so far. If you haven’t gained any yet you have a good chance not going over the 20 they want. Have you been able to stay active so far or has any nauseau/exhaustion kept you from it? I thought you were going to have a csec, I guess what I couldn’t remember for sure is if you’ll go to term or schedule it early. I remember they want Elizabeth to have hers early.

[B]Ejohnson [/B]- How is everything going?

[QUOTE=Yochana;n2594503]

[B]Mami [/B]- Are they going to do the same, more ‘aggressive’ protocol this time around that they did last?
[/QUOTE]

I’m hoping they do add Gonal F or Follistim again. I definitely get more choices with it than without. Not sure if they will since the end result was the same anyway. I only have 150iu of Gonal left so if they do add it that’s more $$ OOP! I’m wondering if they increase my Clomid dosage will that help get more follies.

Oh, ya, I am not sure about early or when they will do it. They did say they want to get me to term, so I guess that means c-section around 38 or 39 weeks. I hope I go that long!

ooooh…comments… :slight_smile:

Thanks for spotting that. What’s the point of having the signatures in a pop-up? So weird…

I don’t like the new look at all ! It’s so slow too !

Glad we’re back up and running on here! So exciting reading all of your updates - hoping everyone is well and that things are progressing, no matter what stage you’re in.

Things seem to be going well here - lots of good Betas and a transvaginal US scheduled Friday to see if we can see a heartbeat or two. Can’t wait. We are so exciting and just praying this sticks. I had some spotting last Thursday at the 4 week mark that freaked me out even though it was a very little bit. My local OB ran some more bloodwork over the weekend though and we more than doubled again, so hopefully it was normal or nothing.

I’m hopeful that we can see something on Friday, the doctor here said she would rather wait till next week just in case, but I can’t wait!! I want to know ASAP, so will take my chances that we might have to go back next week. Apparently you should be able to see something with HCG over 2000 though, which mine was on Saturday, so it should double a few more times before Friday… here’s hoping!

Wishing you the best with u/s tomorrow!

I am done with first trimiester screening