New HPT

Look at these new HPT i found. They test your Beta numbers. You get to see how your numbers are coming along. I just ordered 3 of them LOL!

Amazon.com: Detect5 Progressive Pregnancy Test: Health & Personal Care

I saw these on earlypregnancytest.com. They are super expensive though. I don’t know why they cost so much…their regular tests are $1. I could see these being $5-10 but not $20. That’s just ridiculous. Not worth it to me. But let us know how you do with them… GL!

Missing: this is Awesome!! I am very scientific minded and a yes or no is always so ambiguous to me. I would soooo spend the money to see an actual number.

Thanks for sharing! :woohoo:

Missing - Thanks for sharing!! I’m very much a numbers person, too, so these would be great for me. They’d be perfect to confirm a cheapie + or in between betas. They are a bit pricey, but the peace of mind you’d get by seeing the number range would be worth it IMO. Thanks, again!!

Ditto. Thank you, Missing!
Thinking of you and :cross::cross::cross: and :pray::pray::pray: for your blood test tomorrow! :babydust::babydust:

Thats awesome!!! Let us know how well they work!! Good luck tommoro!!!:grouphug:

I ordered mine as soon they came out plus these new ones I orderd the Clearblue DIGITAL Pregnancy Test with Conception Indicator . Just waiting too be able to use mine soon I hope. I post a long while about these 2 different types of HPT but lots of people over look my post.

Hey missingmy#2!!! have you seen the Clearblue DIGITAL Pregnancy Test with Conception Indicator gives you double confirmation of the result. Its Smart Dual Sensor ™ not only tells you in words if you’re pregnant or not, but if you are, it also shows you how many weeks pregnant you are.

Congrats on your BFP…

[QUOTE=SlyFoxy]I ordered mine as soon they came out plus these new ones I orderd the Clearblue DIGITAL Pregnancy Test with Conception Indicator . Just waiting too be able to use mine soon I hope. I post a long while about these 2 different types of HPT but lots of people over look my post.

Hey missingmy#2!!! have you seen the Clearblue DIGITAL Pregnancy Test with Conception Indicator gives you double confirmation of the result. Its Smart Dual Sensor ™ not only tells you in words if you’re pregnant or not, but if you are, it also shows you how many weeks pregnant you are.

Congrats on your BFP…[/QUOTE]

Yes i’ve seen thoughts and would LOVE them. But they aren’t sold here i don’t think. I have seen them only being sold on Ebay. I’ll have to search for them again.

Thank you :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=missingmy#2]Yes i’ve seen thoughts and would LOVE them. But they aren’t sold here i don’t think. I have seen them only being sold on Ebay. I’ll have to search for them again.

Thank you :)[/QUOTE]

Just a really fast post as got to hit the road to get groc incase it snows here an gets bad. Plus leaving for the weekend for a small vaction an VIP at a steak house an hotel. So our :dance: will be from tomorrow until next week. Then relaxing during the TWW.

I ordered mine from Amazon.com… I will be :pray: that your numbers keep going up. Bless You.

Merry Christmas & be safe, dry an warm.

[QUOTE=SlyFoxy]Just a really fast post as got to hit the road to get groc incase it snows here an gets bad. Plus leaving for the weekend for a small vaction an VIP at a steak house an hotel. So our :dance: will be from tomorrow until next week. Then relaxing during the TWW.

I ordered mine from [B]Amazon.com[/B]… I will be :pray: that your numbers keep going up. Bless You.

Merry Christmas & be safe, dry an warm.[/QUOTE]

Off to search!! :cheer:

Have a fun weekend :dance: :cheer: