New member:IUI today

Hello Ladies,
After months of going through these pages, I finally decided to join. Been TTC normally for over 4 years. DH and I are normal according to all the tests.

First IUI was without any medications and AF appeared right on time.Today is my 2nd IUI with Femarra. Need some positivity.

:bsv: and love to everyone.

:welcome: Mahza! I don’t know if I can give you positivity because I’m not feeling much myself, but I wanted to at least say hi and welcome you. I’ve also had my 2nd IUI and am now waiting for AF. I’m pretty sure it didn’t work and waiting to head into round 3. Just try to hang in there and realize this is a process. It may not happen the first or second time, but, hopefully, somewhere down the road it will.
:babydust:

I am also new to this forum. A friend of mine who has had a successful IVF joined and found it very helpful, so I decided to see what it was all about.

I have been TTC now for a little over a year. DH and I are also normal and have been given the diagnosis, Unexplained Infertility. We did our first IUI in September:bfn: I had my 2nd IUI Oct, 24 and have been impatiently waiting these last 2 weeks. I am hoping to get a :bfp: this weekend.

Any suggestions on how to not stress during this waiting period?

I am also new to this forum. A friend of mine who has had a successful IVF joined and found it very helpful, so I decided to see what it was all about.

I have been TTC now for a little over a year. DH and I are also normal and have been given the diagnosis, Unexplained Infertility. We did our first IUI in September:bfn: I had my 2nd IUI Oct, 24 and have been impatiently waiting these last 2 weeks. I am hoping to get a :bfp: this weekend.

Me- 34
DH- 32

IUI#1
Clomid 100mg days 4-9
9/26 US R -1 follicle 18
L- 1 follicle 17
9/27 HCG
9/29 IUI
10/10 BFN- 2 days early

IUI#2
Started accupuncture
Clomid 100mg days 4-9
10/21 US L no follicles
R 4 mature follicles- 19, 14, 13, 10
10/22 HCG
10/24 IUI

:af:

11/5 :bfn:

First IUI was this morning

TTC34, I still have faith that this might be the month for you!

Hello Hopefuls! I just joined this yesterday and reading everyones posts has been really helpful… My husband had our first IUI :clap: this morning so now I am in the dreadfull 2ww stage. He and I have been actively ttc for about 3 years, unprotected for about 9 years, so we figured it’s about time to get a little help. Good luck to everyone! :cross:

:welcome:

Thank you havinghope 29. I know that dreadful 2ww. I felt like everything I felt was potential something. Keep us posted. I have my RE appointment on Monday to go for my 3rd IUI.:pray:

Hi

I am new to this forum.
I always find this useful but after a long wait i had to join this.

I am diagnoised with PCOS , m little plump.
I started my treatment in 2007

2 cycles clomid 50 (no ovulation)
2 cycles clomid 100 (no ovulation)
2 cycles clomid 150 (no ovulation)
4 months break
2 cycles clomid 150 (no ovulation)
dont know why doctor didnot give up on this.
3 cycles of femara with 1IUI (yay…ovulated all the 3 times but no conception)
3 months break
1 cycles of menopur
4 folicles and 7.5mm lining
2 day after they shrunk.no one know why.and how
1 month break
femara and 2 IUIs. (ovulated and waiting for results this 19th):cross:

3 times ovulated but no luck, my DH count motility everything is perfect…donno why did not conceive!!!

BMOMNOW,

I completely understand your frustation. I just went to my RE today with the same questions. I am about to start my 3rd cycle of 100mg Clomid with no success. I do ovulate and but have the diagnosis of unexplained infertility. Good luck this cycle and keep us posted.

Thank you TTC34
I wish you all the best and lots of baby dust…
you are ovulating and not able to conceive right, is this called unexplained infertility or there are some other tests to prove that ??..coz even after 3 times ovulation i had no luck but my doctor did not order any different tests for this unexplained thingy…

Thank you bmomnow, baby dust to you as well. I do ovulate and I haven’t been able to conceive. Apparently since all my tests came back normal as well as my HSG they call it unexplained infertility. When I went for my 3 day us to start my 3rd cycle I explained my frustration to them. They told me unfortunately it’s science and until they see the sperm and egg unite with IVF, they can’t explain it. If this IUI does not take, we are thinking about doing IVF next cycle.

Did your RE have any recommendations for you?

New too

Hi, I am new to this group as well. I will be doing my first IUI hopefully Monday (please keep fingers and toes crossed Monday otherwise I am back to timed BD).
I am nervous because this is my first month of injectables and I feel like nothing has gone my way. I wish tons of baby dust to all and hopefully the 2ww wont be TOO terrible.

new here!

Hi I’m Juli. I am 39 and had a tubal reversal 3 years ago. My DH has no children, I have 3. We have done 3 IVF’s. one ended in MC. and I had one ectopic. We opted for IUI this cycle because the cycle wasn’t going well, and instead of wasting a perfectly good follicle we did it. We did it last week, quite crampy all day! so now we wait…:cross:
Nov 2008 tubal reversal
March 2009:bfp: ectopic 3 rounds of methotrexate
Ivf June 2009 :bfn:
Ivf Aug 2010:bfn:
Ivf Sept 2010:bfp: mc a few days later
IUI Nov 2010…

hi TTC34

my doctor asked me to reduce 15pounds and comeback again for injections, but i requested her to try femara and IUI combination onemore time so she did and now it is 2WW…i hope it will be :bfp: this time.
she had another recommendation, she wanted to combine femara with menopur as i respond to femara everytime. menopur is just for multiple folicles to increase chances. letz hope i wont be needing those…hoping :bfp: !!!:cross: :pray:

[quote=bmomnow]hi TTC34

my doctor asked me to reduce 15pounds and comeback again for injections, but i requested her to try femara and IUI combination onemore time so she did and now it is 2WW…i hope it will be :bfp: this time.
she had another recommendation, she wanted to combine femara with menopur as i respond to femara everytime. menopur is just for multiple folicles to increase chances. letz hope i wont be needing those…hoping :bfp: !!!:cross: :pray:[/quote]

bmomnow,

I wish you :bsv: and I will keep :cross: for you. Def keep us posted.