New to all of this and scared!!

Hi All,

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for a year now and we are just starting the journey of fertility treatment. I must admit, I feel rather nervous/anxious and do not know what to expect. Emotionally, I am a wreck. Trying to conceive is consuming my world and what makes it worse, is people saying “just forget about it and it’ll happen” or “stop stressing”!!! As if they know how it feels to not be able to fall pregnant if it is the single thing that you want most in the world.

Any advise for me on how to handle this? :grr:

Kind Regards

Joey

Hi Joey,
:welcome:You definitely came to the right place for support. Everyone in this forum is really supportive and helpful. I have also been trying for a little over a year and know exactly how you feel. Everyone, family & friends, want to put in their two cents and think they’re suggesting things that you’ve never done or heard before. Believe me I’ve tried everything at this point! You can see in my signature where we are at in our fertility journey - just starting clomid and treatments. It is sometimes impossible to let it go and not let it consume you but all I can say is try your best to focus on other positive things in your life as much as you can. That being said, there is nothing wrong with working towards getting pregnant. There are many treatments options out there as you can see from this forum. We’re all in the same boat here. If you have any specific questions about medication or treatment just ask and people will respond pretty quickly.
:pray: for you and your husband that fertility treatments help you get your :bfp:!!

:babydust::babydust::babydust:

Hi Joey!
:welcome:to this forum. I am not sure if you are new to the forum but see that you are new to the fertility treatment. It is so much easier said then done to stay calm and stress free, but I have started going for runs and reading books and I have found that this actually does help me with the stress. Maybe you should try working on a hobby or something that keeps you busy. I am in the same boat as you, and know exactly what you are feeling. Just stay positive and things will work out. I wish you the best and lots of :babydust:.