New to forum recently went through IVF

Hi! My name is Heather and my husband and I have been trying for two yrs now to have children. We have done two IUIs and one IVF which on 11/26 I got a call saying I was pregnant and found out on Tuesday that it was a chemical pregnancy. What a kick in the face, a tease. Im really trying to be positive but it really sucks. My husband had testicular cancer and we banked sperm before chemo and thank god we did because of nerve damage during an operation leaves us with only the sperm we banked. During my IVF I was able to get five eggs, using two for the IVF and now we have three left. We are going to try again next month so we hope it will work. I dont have many people to chat wih about this, no body I know is going through it or understands so I am happy to be here with all of you!

Heather:flower:

I’m sorry for everything you and your DH are having to deal with. I had a chemical pregnancy with my first FET after having my dd, and while it was probably a little easier becuase I did have my DD, I still remember vividly how much it sucked. Take time if you need to to get through the disappointment. Next time will be the time! :babydust: :babydust:

Heather (as well)

Hi, I’m a newbie too :slight_smile: It is very helpful to have a board like this to share our stories, questions, support, etc. Very few people in my life know the struggle my DH and I are going through as well, just my DH and my closest girl friend. Good luck on your journey :slight_smile:

[quote=sweethlc82]Hi! My name is Heather and my husband and I have been trying for two yrs now to have children. We have done two IUIs and one IVF which on 11/26 I got a call saying I was pregnant and found out on Tuesday that it was a chemical pregnancy. What a kick in the face, a tease. Im really trying to be positive but it really sucks. My husband had testicular cancer and we banked sperm before chemo and thank god we did because of nerve damage during an operation leaves us with only the sperm we banked. During my IVF I was able to get five eggs, using two for the IVF and now we have three left. We are going to try again next month so we hope it will work. I dont have many people to chat wih about this, no body I know is going through it or understands so I am happy to be here with all of you!

Heather:flower:[/quote]

Sooo sorry to hear about the difficulties you guys are having!:grouphug: from all of us!! I really hope you guys are successful in your next attempt! Hang in there. This forum is a great place to turn to. It’s helped me soooo much!!! Good luck with everything. Keep us updated!!!

i too am a newbie and i think a lot of us dont have many people to talk to about this i just found this website and love it! pls keep us posted with your journey and sending good vibes your way!

thanks!:cross: