New to IVF- on day 4 of Stims

My name is Kristy and I just started my IVF cycle. Im on day 4 of Gonal F and Menopur (still taking Lupron)…I feel tired, extremely irritable, and dull cramping in my ovaries. My Dr said its normal and I should feel better when my estrogen goes up. I have not had the enery or motivation to work out and was wondering if anyone else feels the same?? I usually work out 5-6 days a week. Just need a pick me up feeling down.

Our egg retrieval is supposed to be next week March 18th or 19th so I hope all goes well. Thx for listening

I took the exact same meds and felt the same way. Almost like having the flu. Just achy and tired! I did not exercise either during my cycle, but they don’t want you to anyway as it can cause torsion of the heavy ovaries so…I think walking was okay, but my clinic didn’t want any other type of exercise done (not even yoga).

So no worries–it will pass and hopefully you will have lots of great looking embryo’s, a healthy pregnancy and baby to show for it all. :cross: and :babydust: :babydust:

I second that. I was on the same protocol and felt bloated, crampy, tired, emotional, blah blah…

Hang in there, you’re almost to the finish line. :cross: Fingers crossed for a smooth retrieval and great fertilization report!

:babydust:
Bree

[quote=ahhny]I took the exact same meds and felt the same way. Almost like having the flu. Just achy and tired! I did not exercise either during my cycle, but they don’t want you to anyway as it can cause torsion of the heavy ovaries so…I think walking was okay, but my clinic didn’t want any other type of exercise done (not even yoga).

So no worries–it will pass and hopefully you will have lots of great looking embryo’s, a healthy pregnancy and baby to show for it all. :cross: and :babydust: :babydust:[/quote]

Thank you for the support I appreciate it…GL to you on this journey. My ultra sound is Friday morning and Im excited for the results. Feeling a bit better today so that is some relief. Ive been waiting for a little boy for a long time.