New to site, our story

My Fiance and I have been engaged for 2 years now, and been TTC for a year now. I was Dx PCOS in 2002, and I was 17 then, so I didn’t really think about it. Here we are 8 years later and We are wanting to start a family. We are running into some definite issues. I don’t even think I have a cycle anymore, as AF hasn’t shown her presence in 7 months now. I’m planning on going to get some Natural Progesterone Cream in the next few days, since I live in such a rural area its kinda rough trying to find things. I’m not on any meds, as I don’t have health insurance right now, but should have insurance start in the next few months with my job. I understand that we are young, he’s 27, and that we have PLENTY of time. We just happen to be at that post-college age where EVERYONE of our friends seems to have children or are having children. Pray for us please

Amy and Brian

I really hope that your journey is a short one and that it happens for you. Just a few pieces of advice. Get help or seek help if you can if your have trouble if after trying for a certain period of time to get pregnant. Yes you are young but with your diagnosis you may want to seek help sooner. Also seek support. Not necessarily family members or friends as, to be honest, they just don’t get it. ( not all some family and friends do well with it, others don’t). Research, research, research. It can be your best friend. This is a good place for venting and finding information. As I said I hope your journey is a short one. Good Luck and God Bless.

Thanks, thats why I came here for support and information. I do quite a bit of research online, but it all ends up the same. I am always running into deadends. I don’t have health insurance yet, I just got a defiante “Your Hired” at my job today, and now to just wait for the benefits to kick in. DF and I try, but the low sex drive thing kinda kills me. Muchless I constantly have a dull sharp pain in my lower right abdomen. I Pray that I will be pregnant, but know that I have a long battle ahead of me

[quote=a.jackson03]I understand that we are young, he’s 27, and that we have PLENTY of time. We just happen to be at that post-college age where EVERYONE of our friends seems to have children or are having children. Pray for us please

Amy and Brian[/quote]

Please don’t wait just because of your ages…if my DH and I had continued to wait it would have been the biggest waste of time EVER! You never know what problems you might find, PCOS is a good start and i hope you find nothing more but you just can’t be sure until you seek help! Once you get that insurance i would start making dr appt…Best of luck to you!