New to Site

Hello!! I have been TTC for 16 months. I just signed up for this forum because I had my first Beta test today after my first IUI cycle and it came back negative for pregnancy. I’m, of course, upset, frustrated, angry, insert emotion here, etc. I’m making myself feel better by telling myself that it is unusual for an IUI to work the first time, but I have no good reason for thinking this, or do I? Also, I am wondering if my period is going to be late because of the clomid and HSG shot that I had and if so, how late? Any thoughts? Also, how do you create the notes about your progress and status at the end of a post? Do you do that by editing your signature??

welcome

Welcome to the forum…and for the signatures Yes up just add it into your signature:)

Welcome! For what it’s worth, I know of a few girls (including me) who went through IUI and none worked the first time. I do know someone who was successful on the second try (the rest have only had one so far due to various issues). I was late after my IUI because I was put on progesterone and you don’t get your period until you stop it.

[FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]I am also new so I have no answers for you. I would just like to welcome you & say hello. :)[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]I am also new so I have no answers for you. I would just like to welcome you & say hello. [/SIZE][/FONT]