newbie new to clomid looking for some clomid buddys

hey everyone hope you dont mind me joining , on a bit of a clomid hype , i already have a beautiful 5 year old son , it was a few months after i had him i found out i had pcos . me and my partner have been ttc for another for baby for nearly 4 years now with no joy, about three months ago we got referred to the hospital and had to have a hsg wich came bk clear so we was given 50mg of clomid days 2-6 had to induce my period first as i have very irrgular cycles we finally started the clomid last month went back to hospital for 21day blood test and the results came back 55.9 which i think is pretty good ?? but no :bfn: last month . so now on second round of clomid on cd 8 so just waiting for ovulation very nervous and emotions are all over the place at the minuite i think thats me done for now lol sorry for going on would love to hey everybody’s story’s :bsv: thanks for listening peeps Xxx

:welcome: I also take cloimd but I’m on my first round plus I took the hcg shot with it. I’m on CD 22 and counting. :pray: and :cross: for a mircle. Wishing you get yours too.

Good luck to both of you!! This will be my first cycle on Clomid. I am currently taking Provera and waiting for AF to show her face so I can start on my Clomid. I am SOOO EXCITED!!!

1st time Clomid user

Hi there everyone ok so I’m new to Clomid started my 1st round this month just waiting to O in the coming days then off to have my 21 day blood test…

I have been trying to concieve for 4 yrs I have a beautiful 4yr old daughter n concieved her easy within 3 months of trying… I have hypothyroid which I got after the birth of my daughter didn’t know I had it which is causing me not to ovulate so I’ve been put on thyroxine in sept n I had to wait for my numbers to come down b4 she would offer Clomid I also take primnolut n to bring on period um she seems to think this will work cause all of my other hormone levels r fine so fingers x my partner sperm is great just me

Hello everyone! I’m new here.

I’m on my first cycle of Clomid with an ovidrel shot and progesterone suppositories. (Also taking metformin). I go in Monday for a pg test. I’m not feeling very confident though. My period feels like it’s coming. :frowning:

samah - What are the results of your pg test? Crossing my fingers for you!!!

Today is CD3 for me and my first day of Clomid!!! I know I shouldn’t get too excited but I can’t help it! I am over the moon because this is the first time we will actually be able to TTC with a chance of O!! I should be ovulating the week of Christmas/New Years so I am hoping for a Christmas miracle!!

How is everyone else doing?

:bfn: Trying not to get discouraged…

I’m also new to Clomid (and here). I started my 1st round (and hopefully last) on December 9th. I got the BFP on the OPK on December 23rd!!! So that means I ovulated either Christmas Eve or even Christmas!!! Now I’m praying for my lil Christmas miracle. I guess I can test 2 weeks after ovulation so I’m going to test on Jan 8th … :pray:

I had a miscarraige July 1st and have been really wanting to give my husband and I our lil’ family its been a rough and emotional road and I’m just hoping im preggers this time!!! Keep your fingers crossed for me!!

I love being able to relate and read other peoples stories! This is a great site.

:bsv: to all you wonderful ladies

i am new to this site and will be starting Clomid with IUI in january…DH has low sperm motility…i have a beautiful almost-6-yr-old daughter from a previous relationship…recently married and TTC…looking for a buddy to share stories and to gain insight from!
we had planned to start the clomid with this months cycle but bc of the holiday the doctors office will be closed for 2 weeks…:af: should have been here yesterday, tested today (bc i JUST HAD to know) and got:bfn: …was hoping for a Christmas miricle that we could somehow get :preg: on our own…anxiously awaiting next months cycle so we can start clomid!:cross: and:pray:

I am on my fourth round of Clomid. I have been diagnosed with PCOS, and I take 150 mg of Clomid, HCG shots. My husband has six children from a previous marriage, I had one, my son passed away eight years ago next June. We are recently Married as well, I have U/s for follicle sizes inext friday…hopefully this is my luck round. Good Luck to you.

:welcome: I am new here and will be starting on clomid with my next cycle in Jan. I’m 35, about to be 36, with endo DH is 41 with no problems. We are going to be doing IUI with Clomid 50mg. :cross: that it works!!! Now just waiting on :af: to come next week so I can start the Clomid.

:cheer:

I’m sorry to hear about the BFN. I hope next month you’ll have different results. Treat yourself to something special to make up for it.

After every BFN, I have sushi and wine. It is the silver lining to a negative test…

Good luck!!!

Good luck to all of you! I’m on my third round of clomid, but it still feels new.

This site is such a huge help, though. Thanks for posting your stories!!

Here is to a BFP for all!

:slight_smile:

I have taken clomid for 4 cycles already and had 4 failed iui’s…I call the Dr tommorow to see where she wants to go from here…it’s so confusing and frustrating…every month I ovulate…have several mature follicles…a good uterus lining and my DH has a great sperm count…what is going on???

I can relate!

That has been my experience too! According to the doc, everything is normal and healthy with both my husband and I. Diagnosed with Unexplained Infertility which is a hideous, frustrating diagnosis in itself because essentially it means, well, we have no idea whats wrong with you. Tried 150 mg Chlomid, 1-3 mature follicles each time, hcg trigger shot, timed intercourse, no luck. Doc has never done 21 day progesterone test on me but says if I have PMS symptoms that indicates progesterone is increasing in my body after ovulation. My periods are lighter and shorter in length than they were in my 20s - he says that shouldn’t interfere with conception although it does indicate that I’m aging out of the ability to have kids. Should I have that 21 day progesterone check to confirm O? Doc says he’s never seen a woman on chlomid with hcg shot NOT ovulate. However, I saw a post on here where a woman said that happened to her. I just switched fertility drs because the last one was a dismissive egomaniac and never really treated me with respect; he didn’t explain my test results and treatments to me so I switched docs. New doc is younger, professional, answered all my questions, spend a half hour with me and didn’t rush me. Pleasant surprise. Taking a month off because the whole thing is stressing me out. TTC naturally last month with the saliva microscope to indicate estrogen spike that precedes O, not pregnant. Next month trying Chlomid 150 mg, hcg shot, and IUI. Will try that for 3 months. Then doc won’t treat me with Chlomid anymore. NOT going to do injectables - couldn’t handle 8 kids. IVF not an option for us financially. So Ive got 3 months for this to work. Or else I’ll have to learn to live without the baby I so desperately want. Can’t even think about that yet. Can’t accept it. I feel for you. Ive never gone through anything harder.

Should ovulate next week, so scared!!!

I am new to clomid as well. I am trying for the first time posting on message boards to find some support. No one around me really understands what I’m going through.

You can check my sig to read my full story, but I am so worried about my ultrasound on 1/10. I had over 50 follicles on my baseline. My fear is that I will have a ton of mature follicles and have to cancel ttc this month, or not ovulate at all even with the high afc and that would be worse.

Pray for me and I will pray that all of us have our:bfp: real soon!

[quote=GGMTS]I am new to clomid as well. I am trying for the first time posting on message boards to find some support. No one around me really understands what I’m going through.

You can check my sig to read my full story, but I am so worried about my ultrasound on 1/10. I had over 50 follicles on my baseline. My fear is that I will have a ton of mature follicles and have to cancel ttc this month, or not ovulate at all even with the high afc and that would be worse.

Pray for me and I will pray that all of us have our:bfp: real soon![/quote]

well first let me say :welcome: . WOW i have never heard of anyone having that many follies…I usually have about 5 on each ovary with only usually 2 or 3 maturing…the one month I had 4 mature follies my RE almost cancelled my cycle b/c she didn’t want me getting pregnant with 4 babies…but I persuaded her to let me do it anyhow…needless to say I still got a :bfn: …check out my sig for my whole story…wishing u luck…keep us posted…:pray: for you and sending you lots of :babydust:

i am FINALLY scheduled for our first iui on monday morning. my re was concerned b/c it didnt seem like i was responding well to the clomid, but another u/s today showed a few smaller follicles and one really great ones (his words) on my left ovary.
we are excited - but realistic…and a little scared too! it took us a while to get to this point…knowing that theres even a slight possibility it could end with a bfp blows our minds!
please keep fingers crossed for us…im :pray: that we ALL get our bfp’s this year!!!
:bsv: & :babydust: to everyone!!!

[quote=iwannabamommy]i am FINALLY scheduled for our first iui on monday morning. my re was concerned b/c it didnt seem like i was responding well to the clomid, but another u/s today showed a few smaller follicles and one really great ones (his words) on my left ovary.
we are excited - but realistic…and a little scared too! it took us a while to get to this point…knowing that theres even a slight possibility it could end with a bfp blows our minds!
please keep fingers crossed for us…im :pray: that we ALL get our bfp’s this year!!!
:bsv: & :babydust: to everyone!!![/quote]

Your first IUI! That is so exciting! I hope all goes well for you

thank you!!! we are super excited!!!