Newie, need surro clinic

[QUOTE=“mannamay, post: 1868907, member: 87399”]Hello.
It may be disappointing i know, but the rules are the same for everybody. the clinic doesn’t work with every hotel and those which provide rooms for clients don’t allow their residents to have pets there that’s why we have some limitations. if you have vip contract then you don’t live in a hotel but in a large apartment and you need to specify if it’s possible but don’t expect much. You can contact a manager by email, it’s on their website[/QUOTE]
For sure im gonna do it, its important tot take my hb with me?
Or can i take his sperm with me?

[QUOTE=“katiesun, post: 1868912, member: 87419”]For sure im gonna do it, its important tot take my hb with me?
Or can i take his sperm with me?[/QUOTE]

haha you should take him with you, he’s not just a donor of sperm, he must sign a contract.

Hi! Would definitely recommend looking onto sorroparents.org. They specialize on surrogacy and egg donation. Also it’s worth visiting their forum mother-surrogate.info. You’ll find dozens of helpful tips there. Ladies are helpful and understanding, willing to share experience. We passed ivf with donor egg in Biotexcom, so these resources helped us much. Wish you good luck with your further decision and treatment. Ukraine truly is a surrogacy friendly country.

Im not really interested in taking him with me but if you say so then i should
btw i was lookin for that clinic and saw some pics but it doesnt look like a big one
how many people can work there if its so small and i’m not talking about the professional skills
im a bit worried about in/t

[QUOTE=“katiesun, post: 1869006, member: 87419”]Im not really interested in taking him with me but if you say so then i should
btw i was lookin for that clinic and saw some pics but it doesnt look like a big one
how many people can work there if its so small and i’m not talking about the professional skills
im a bit worried about in/t[/QUOTE]

yep, it’s tiny indeed…i don’t know the exact number of med staff but this building can’t contain too many doctors haha. try to think about it a bit different. there are no crowds of different drs but instead there must be just a few of them bu extremely qualified and professional to satisfy the clinic’s needs. But I could be wrong, I can’t know all the doctors and their skills.

what if they dont have anouht time for me how can i be sure
what 'bout all these surro moms
are they examined by docs and what they are doing while they ar sittin at home?
a have tons of questions, i know i can find that onto sites but wanna hear that from people who have any kind of experience there… sorry

[QUOTE=“katiesun, post: 1869016, member: 87419”]what if they dont have anouht time for me how can i be sure
what 'bout all these surro moms
are they examined by docs and what they are doing while they ar sittin at home?
a have tons of questions, i know i can find that onto sites but wanna hear that from people who have any kind of experience there… sorry[/QUOTE]
aw, you don’t need to worry about this. if you’re a client then you defo will be examined maybe with a delay coz there are many people. however, i think they realize they haven’t enough space for all clients and the must be doing something to change it. i can’t know what lives do surromoms have…byt i doubt that their everyday life is like in those videos on a clinic’s channel lol

haha, hope all this is true. I googled this clinic and saw videos but not sure bout this. probably i’ll look more and defined for myself the beter option. cause i don’t believe such ads. hope anybode else will advise me something but thanks

Maybe I suggest to touch an abstract question. but by what criterion can we select the desired clinic in this endless sea of advertisements full of pitfalls? my husband has shown me the biotex as an option. can you imagine that? guess it was an influence advertising. And that was not bad. When such big medical institution talks aloud about their advantages and benefits on par with other centersit’s a fact of their assurance and opportunity to make their customers satisfied. They look pretty well in details I gonna discover their content for myself. I hope They will not let me down.

probably you are right, we can’t believe all these ads. but a lot of people do this. and they don’t care bout all consequences. i mean, they don’t care about service, people, clinic the only good reason is money. we also want to find cheap clinic because here it’s very expensive and i’m not sure we will cover all expenses. and you didn’t regret about your choice? i know that they provide with all needed stuff. what about fly tickets ? should we pay by ourselves?

sorry for interrupring, I just want to tell that all clients in clinic will get any examination they needed and doctors will find time for everyone. I saw clinic from inside and the whole process was going quickly. people know what to do and do it professionally. clinic seem to be like a small hive. as to surromoms, they provide with the rooms and all medicine. if they go home, regional coordinator take care of them. check their health state, bring them food medicine and control everything in order to make their pregnancy more comfortable. so yes their lives seem like in videos. and i’m talking serious.

but what is there is a lot of people. do they stay in queques for a lon time. i’m gonna be nervous and my hb too. seems like a hilton hotel for that surro moms.
if the fly tickets arent so expensive i will fly even tomorrow to see what exactly is going on it that clinic/ sorry if i seem to be rude, just dont want to waste my money and time
thanks for info
i appreciate this

Hello dear! I’m so sorry to hear about your situation. But you’re not alone! I’ve also faced infertility and surrogacy was my only chance to have children. We are from USA. Unfortunately, surrogacy is very expensive and we couldn’t afford to have it here. We began to look for clinics in other countries. We wanted to find the best doctors and, at the same time, affordable price. It turned out that this procedure is legal in Ukraine and there are a lot of clinics. Of course there are a lot of cheaters among them. We’ve found a lot of good reviews about our clinic in the Internet. Also my colleague at work told me, that her friends visited clinic in Ukraine a couple of years ago and surrogate mother carried a baby for them. So I asked her to give me their phone number to talk with them about this clinic. They told me about BioTexCom. They were very satisfied with the process and the result. So after our conversation my husband and I contacted manager of the clinic by mail. We thought that it will take long time to get the response. But in a couple of days we received a letter from the clinic with the questions to clarify the required info about my medical history. Also they needed our marriage certificate. After they got all required info we appointed date of our meeting with the doctor.

My husband and I have gone through surrogacy and we never regret it. It’s the best thing, which happened in our lives. Now we are in our second journey and we are really happy with our life and how it goes.

[QUOTE=“Dee.R, post: 1869163, member: 86679”]Hello dear! I’m so sorry to hear about your situation. But you’re not alone! I’ve also faced infertility and surrogacy was my only chance to have children. We are from USA. Unfortunately, surrogacy is very expensive and we couldn’t afford to have it here. We began to look for clinics in other countries. We wanted to find the best doctors and, at the same time, affordable price. It turned out that this procedure is legal in Ukraine and there are a lot of clinics. Of course there are a lot of cheaters among them. We’ve found a lot of good reviews about our clinic in the Internet. Also my colleague at work told me, that her friends visited clinic in Ukraine a couple of years ago and surrogate mother carried a baby for them. So I asked her to give me their phone number to talk with them about this clinic. They told me about BioTexCom. They were very satisfied with the process and the result. So after our conversation my husband and I contacted manager of the clinic by mail. We thought that it will take long time to get the response. But in a couple of days we received a letter from the clinic with the questions to clarify the required info about my medical history. Also they needed our marriage certificate. After they got all required info we appointed date of our meeting with the doctor.

My husband and I have gone through surrogacy and we never regret it. It’s the best thing, which happened in our lives. Now we are in our second journey and we are really happy with our life and how it goes.[/QUOTE]
hi, we are from states too. that’s crazy expensive here and we are not sure hove to overcome all costs/ biotexcom ? i’ve already heard a lot about it. it seems suspisious so many people talk only about this clinic/. i understand that ukaine offer more affordable prices but are there more clinics?
sure i will find somebody else who can share another experience. but anyway thank you
i appreciate this

[QUOTE=“katiesun, post: 1869156, member: 87419”]but what is there is a lot of people. do they stay in queques for a lon time. i’m gonna be nervous and my hb too. seems like a hilton hotel for that surro moms.
if the fly tickets arent so expensive i will fly even tomorrow to see what exactly is going on it that clinic/ sorry if i seem to be rude, just dont want to waste my money and time
thanks for info
i appreciate this[/QUOTE]
You can be sure that clinic will provide you with all needed services and meds. First of all, surrogate moms are under control of regional coordinator and of cousre, clinic also take care of them. They are provided with meds, rooms, food. You won’t have any doubts, they have healthy lifestyle and take care of a baby, do ultrasounds regulary. No worries there. Ah, I saw one blog, where woman describes in detail her treatment in biotex, if you are intersted you can look onto http://fertility.org/xfa-blog-entry/in-kiev-gonna-sign-to-make-my-family-more-complete-and-happier.1364/
Hope my information would be helpful for you
xxx

Yes, we had bought the tickets. But the rest of the movement has been paid by the clinic. As well as other costs. Maybe not polite question of money, but how much do you expect to pay? They have several different options and one of them can be suitable for you. Because we did not have problems with other sides of life. Thanks to their material organization. I just think it’s hard to find a more balanced option. I am referring to the integrity of their services and money you’ll have to pay for them.

[QUOTE=“almaek, post: 1869175, member: 87392”]You can be sure that clinic will provide you with all needed services and meds. First of all, surrogate moms are under control of regional coordinator and of cousre, clinic also take care of them. They are provided with meds, rooms, food. You won’t have any doubts, they have healthy lifestyle and take care of a baby, do ultrasounds regulary. No worries there. Ah, I saw one blog, where woman describes in detail her treatment in biotex, if you are intersted you can look onto http://fertility.org/xfa-blog-entry/in-kiev-gonna-sign-to-make-my-family-more-complete-and-happier.1364/
Hope my information would be helpful for you
xxx[/QUOTE]
thank you very much, I will look onto it. so the surrogates don’t live in the clinic’s appartment, do they stay at home? but what if the coordinator forgot to check the surrogate? I’m still a bit worried.

I don’t know the exact sum of money. May I ask you? How much did you pay? Do they have different contracts? if yes, which one did you choose, can you tell me about services they have? thank you in advance

I realize whole necessity of these questions. You have to know. They offer three options of contracts as for surrogacy, also they have contracts for other treatment. We have chosen middle one calls Standard package and I could tell about it in some details. We’ve made our first payment, it was 8k euros. During the program we will make five payments and I find it rather comfortable for our family finances. Well we have been provided with we needed during our first visit, with driver and food, with interpreter who leaded us and gave a help everywhere to understand all we wanted. As I have noticed right their packages have differences in places for accommodation, you would get care and help in any case.

oops, probably, I missed your comments. Thank you for the freat words you wrote. I see a lot of people here have an experience there. it seems to be very good clinic. Thank you