Newly ectopic support buddies

Hi- I just got mtx shot yesterday and was wondering if anyone else recently had ectopic? If you want to share stories, decreasing betas, af dates, and plans to Cycle again… Let me know!

Hi Goodnewsbear

This is my first time on Here and looking forward to meeting other women who are going thru the same things.
I have had 2 ectopic( tubal) pregnancies and 1 miscarriage. My left tube ruptured with my first tubal and I just had my second tubal in march and received the methotrexate shots also. This last loss has been very hard for me but I have a 16 month old baby girl who is our miracle baby from an IVF cycle from 2011 and she is what keeps me going everyday. I am waiting to start my period so that I can start my 2nd IVF cycle!

God Bless
lindsay

[QUOTE=GraceGrace]Hi Goodnewsbear

This is my first time on Here and looking forward to meeting other women who are going thru the same things.
I have had 2 ectopic( tubal) pregnancies and 1 miscarriage. My left tube ruptured with my first tubal and I just had my second tubal in march and received the methotrexate shots also. This last loss has been very hard for me but I have a 16 month old baby girl who is our miracle baby from an IVF cycle from 2011 and she is what keeps me going everyday. I am waiting to start my period so that I can start my 2nd IVF cycle!

God Bless
lindsay[/QUOTE]

Lindsay, I wish you all the best for another try!!! I am so glad you will try again. I am taking a couple months off to de-stress, but will cycle in hopefully July. Ectopics really are depressing… I am hopeful u get a bfp!

Goodnewsbear,
Thank you for you kind words. I totally understand why you would want to take time off… It takes alot out of your body. I feel so exhausted free this last ectopic and just tryin to feel normal again. Good luck with your next IvF cycle. In pray that you get you miracle baby!

Lindsay