No measurable follicles on day 5??

Today was my first ultrasound while on stims, today is day 5 and I have no measurable follicles. I have over 23 follicles but none are measurable yet.
Is this normal??

I am on 225 of follistim
75 menopur
5 units of lupron

Thanks ladies!!

Did you do birth control pills? My last IVF, I didn’t have follicles over 10 until the 6th day of stims because the bcp oversuppressed me. How’s your E2 coming along?

I was on birth control for 16 days and 20units of lupron
My first two days of stims I was on 150 of follistim. And they upped follistim to 225 starting on day 3.
My E2 was only 28 on day 3 of stims and I haven’t got today’s e2 back yet.

I had nothing over 10mm on day 6 my E2 was 79 after 5 days I ended up for 35 retrieved and 20 mature this time do u have pcos? My RE said more menopur rather than fsh works better

[quote=jennem85]Today was my first ultrasound while on stims, today is day 5 and I have no measurable follicles. I have over 23 follicles but none are measurable yet.
Is this normal??

I am on 225 of follistim
75 menopur
5 units of lupron

Thanks ladies!![/quote]

You are doing well. It is good that you don’t have lead follicles.

Well I got my E2 level and it is only 74!! So it rose from 28 to 74 in 2 days…but now they’re upping my meds once again to

300 follistim per day
2 vials of menopur per day

I am really starting to get scared my cycle will be canceled, isnt my E2 still low???

[QUOTE=essemkay]Did you do birth control pills? My last IVF, I didn’t have follicles over 10 until the 6th day of stims because the bcp oversuppressed me. How’s your E2 coming along?[/QUOTE]

You’re doing exactly what I did stay calm !!! Mine only went up by 2 points they upped menopur and that’s what I needed 35 eggs …

You’re doing great! I would’ve killed for those numbers. Some women just take longer than others…the huge jump in your E2 is a great sign. Hang in there :slight_smile:

Don’t be worried. You’re doing fine. Between days 6-8 of stims things really start to get exciting then. You’ll have more over 10mm. With so many under 10 right now your numbers should turn out quite well.

Good luck and stay calm. No need to worry now.

bon-

Thank you so much ladies!!!

They upped my follsitim to 300 and menopur to 150. I go in tomorrow (day 7) for u/s and E2 level…praying I get better news!!

I still don’t feel anything, and haven’t gained any weight…which is totally different from my last 3 times – (not complaining I haven’t gained weight, just odd)

:slight_smile: