no period but neg test?

Im 14dpiui but I am only 12 or 13dpo. My test are still negative. my beta is tomorrow. Im so confused. My periods are super regular. I have brown spotting every 28 days for 2-3 days and then red flow for 5 days. It has now been 31 days since I have had a brown spot and 29 days since I have had red.

This is my 1st time using clomid. Is a late period a side effect of clomid? Ive never been late before but seeing as how the test is negative, Im thinking Im not pregnant. Now, Im just wanting the period to come so I can start over.

I do think Clomid can change your cycle. I took Clomid for the first time last month and, normally, I would spot for a week before I got AF. That time I didn’t spot until 2 days before AF. So, it could be that your body is changing in response to the Clomid. But, if you’re only 12 or 13 dpo, you might want to wait for your beta results tomorrow.

The meds will affect your cycle. Also, the stress of the IF treatments could also affect things.

I’m regular to the extent that the 13th day after ovulation or post IUI AF shows right on up. Now I was on Clomid for 3 straight cycles and the 2nd cycle I made it 15 dpiui, got a beta done and it was negative and the next day AF showed up. I take clomid to try to increase my progesterone. That cycle my 7 dpo test progesterone test was 17.1 which explained by AF took a little longer to show up. My RE confirmed that if you progesterone is higher then AF might take a little longer to show up.

On the other side, not all women get BFPs on HPTs. You might be one of those who needs a beta to confirm pregnancy.