No period. Still. (not pg)

I’ve been waiting to start my period so we can begin treatment. Today is day 35… Im beginning to think it’s never coming.:pray: I’m suppose to have an FSH on day three.

I was very irregular the beginning of the year. I went five months with no period at all. Doctor put me on 10 days of pogesterone and last five months I have been like clockwork every 21-25 days. I though it might have ben stress related. But re immediately said he though it was my age.

I’ve spent hours reading “dr. Google” trying to find some way to make it come. I’m beginning to feel discouraged. I’m a little crampy. I got the monthly hormone drop headache. I even broke out. But AF is still a no show.:confused: :grr:

I guess I should go back to my RE. Anyone know what options they might have to make your cycle start ?I wonder how much longer I should wait?

Any advice would be appreciated.

[QUOTE=pixelpie]I’ve been waiting to start my period so we can begin treatment. Today is day 35… Im beginning to think it’s never coming.:pray: I’m suppose to have an FSH on day three.

I was very irregular the beginning of the year. I went five months with no period at all. Doctor put me on 10 days of pogesterone and last five months I have been like clockwork every 21-25 days. I though it might have ben stress related. But re immediately said he though it was my age.

I’ve spent hours reading “dr. Google” trying to find some way to make it come. I’m beginning to feel discouraged. I’m a little crampy. I got the monthly hormone drop headache. I even broke out. But AF is still a no show.:confused: :grr:

I guess I should go back to my RE. Anyone know what options they might have to make your cycle start ?I wonder how much longer I should wait?

Any advice would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

I think AF knows when we want it to start and it just delays things just to make you mad. That happened with my last cycle. Lately my cycles have been pretty regular but on the cycle that I am on I was scheduled to have a lap and it was time sensitive. So on last month’s cycle I really needed it to be a normal 31 day cycle (I needed to start so we could schedule the lap)…I was waiting for it, waiting for it…well it turned into a 36 day cycle. Luckily I was still able to do my lap when I needed to (otherwise I would have had to go on birth control and have the lap in Dec). Last cycle for me was quite stressful…we had our consultation with RE to go over most of our test results and we got bad news about DH’s test which threw me into a depressive state. So I think my body was just out of whack.

I don’t know if there is anything that can be done per se to make you start your period. I hope it comes soon so you can get your test done…I know the waiting sucks.

Good luck!

I have had this happen to me twice, both related to massive changes in my sleep patterns. When it does (and timing matters), my RE gives me a shot of PIO. 7-9 days later…AF comes!

It may not be necessary for you, but it’s an option.

[quote=pixelpie]I’ve been waiting to start my period so we can begin treatment. Today is day 35… Im beginning to think it’s never coming.:pray: I’m suppose to have an FSH on day three.

Any advice would be appreciated.[/quote]

Hello there I was on BC for 10 years and then didn’t get my period for 3 months I then went to the doctor and they put me on provera for 10 and I still didn’t start my cycle till 5 days after I stopped taking the medication. So it will come just give it time…

Thank you for the replies. I’m still hanging in there. Calling my RE on Monday. I was so worried day three was going to end up on Thanksgiving maybe I stressed myself out. sigh

Went and got acupuncture today. Figured it could hurt. Still crampy…no progress.

FINALLY started today!! Wow, turned out to be a 40 day cycle!! Can’t wait to get this show on the road!! FSH testing next!

[QUOTE=pixelpie]FINALLY started today!! Wow, turned out to be a 40 day cycle!! Can’t wait to get this show on the road!! FSH testing next![/QUOTE]

This is one of times where we’re happy to see :af: . Kind of ironic huh?

I feel your pain I had this happen to me twice and it was terrible. Once I even skipped an entire period and at first I was so excited because I thought I was PG, but every test came back negative and eventually went to the doctors and they took a blood test and negative and then saying I must of just skipped a period. So crushing especially all my life I have never skipped a period so I really thought I was PG and then come to find out was not.