No trigger shot?

I just got voicemail instructions from my clinic for my retrieval next Wednesday and they don’t include a trigger shot. Has anyone heard of this? Would I simply just stop doing the stims instead of doing a trigger shot? My last IVF 2 years ago (same clinic) included a trigger shot so I’m a little confused. The clinic office is closed until Tuesday morning.

Hmm, i’d give them a call on Tuesday morning just to double check. I’ve never heard of not triggering.

That seems odd… do they want to see you on Tuesday for monitoring? I was seen everyday until I triggered and that last day they gave us the exact time to do the shot.

If you are supposed to do your retrieval on Wednesday you should be doing your trigger shot on Monday night. I would call the emergency number of your clinic. If you wait till Tuesday morning, you will have to have your collection moved to Thursday which depending on where your follicles are might be too late. I think it weird that they wouldn’t of had you come in at least once more before scheduling for a ER. This is definitely a situation where you should call/email everyone till you get an answer.

Let us know what happens.

Definitely call!! You HAVE to trigger. If you don’t, they will not be able to retrieve any eggs.

Update…I called the emergency number for my clinic and was able to talk to my coordinator. She’s ordering the shot to be delivered to my local pharmacy and said that I’ll take the shot on Monday at 9pm (ER is scheduled for 8am Wednesday). Whew!!! Glad I called. Thanks everyone.

[QUOTE=Chicagogirl;n2601221]Update…I called the emergency number for my clinic and was able to talk to my coordinator. She’s ordering the shot to be delivered to my local pharmacy and said that I’ll take the shot on Monday at 9pm (ER is scheduled for 8am Wednesday). Whew!!! Glad I called. Thanks everyone.[/QUOTE]

Good! Did she apologize for not doing that earlier?