No trigger till day 19?

I went in today (day 15) for an ultrasound bc I have had no surge I had a few little eggs, none big enough yet so they said to come back in 4 days, that seems like a long time. Last cycle i had one huge follie at day 15, the cycle before that I surged on my own at day 14, now it is not till day 19? Is this a bad sign for this month? Thoughts? I will keep testing on my own before then in case I surge but I am feeling super down.

I ovulate naturally but it’s a never set thing of when I’ll get my surge/ovulate. I’ve gone anywhere from day 14 to day 21. The day 14 cycle was when I was on clomid. Just this last cycle mine was on day 15 (without clomid) and I had my first 28 day cycle since June! All the others were 30-34 days in length. So you might be like me - my body decides to do its thing when it wants. Not quite sure why my cycles vary - I’m thinking it’s stress induced - on the cycles where I was really wanting to ovulate, get my period (due to some tests needing to be done on the next cycle), it was just delayed, but on this last cycle when I knew there would be no chance for us to get pregnant I seemed to have a “normal” cycle. Weird… So maybe it’s nothing to worry about that you haven’t gotten your surge yet. Good luck! The waiting is the hard part. :cross: for you to get your surge soon and so you can get your :bfp: !

It’s typical when you use clomid. Clomid delayed my O too.

[QUOTE=HeidiColorado]I went in today (day 15) for an ultrasound bc I have had no surge I had a few little eggs, none big enough yet so they said to come back in 4 days, that seems like a long time. Last cycle i had one huge follie at day 15, the cycle before that I surged on my own at day 14, now it is not till day 19? Is this a bad sign for this month? Thoughts? I will keep testing on my own before then in case I surge but I am feeling super down.[/QUOTE]

Don’t be down, I didn’t trigger until CD17, and I ended up with my :bfp:

I had a cycle where I didn’t trigger until day 20. It may have been even later. I had one follie that sputtered along FOREVER…every visit it would be a few mm bigger, and I really didn’t have much hope for the cycle by the time I triggered. I think my E2 was only like 150 and it had been 20 days!! That slow, plodding follie is now my 16-month-old son. Slow and steady wins the race! :wink: Best wishes!!