Normal Beta?

I got the results from my 3rd beta yesterday and it was 1263. I will be 5 weeks weds the 18th. I have never had a beta this high and was wondering if this number is normal. The nurse who called said my levels were really good. I was just wondering about others experience and levels. I am having some light brown spotting that when the nurse checked me the other day said looked like it was due to my cervix being irritated.I appreciate any info. I am so worried. I have lost 3 and am so worried about another loss. I just wondered if my levels are normal. Thanks so much.

[QUOTE=babydoll00]I got the results from my 3rd beta yesterday and it was 1263. I will be 5 weeks weds the 18th. I have never had a beta this high and was wondering if this number is normal. The nurse who called said my levels were really good. I was just wondering about others experience and levels. I am having some light brown spotting that when the nurse checked me the other day said looked like it was due to my cervix being irritated.I appreciate any info. I am so worried. I have lost 3 and am so worried about another loss. I just wondered if my levels are normal. Thanks so much.[/QUOTE]

Hi

Your beta rise from your siggy looks on track and its a pretty good number…you never know you might have twins too…Hey you are all preggers…

COngratulations :clap:

Those levels are perfect!!! Could easily be twins, but no way to know until the ultrasound.

Try not to worry.

Thank you all. Yeah, I tried the beta base too but couldn’t get it to pull up. I’ll look again later. Thanks again for the info and words.

Those are great numbers!