Normal not to feel ovulation?

I have always felt myself ovulate in the past during my iui cycles, but today I did not. No pains- nothing. Is that a bad sign or normal.

(I had HCG yesterday very early morning- IUI this afternoon)

Thank you !

I’m not sure what you mean by “feeling yourself ovulate,” I assume that means cramping or pangs, but I wouldn’t be troubled that you haven’t. Every cycle is different, and even if you usually feel it, you might not this time, and that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen like it is supposed to. I’d also say that you just had your IUI this afternoon, so it is possible you will feel it tonight or tomorrow morning, and that’s still great, because the sperm are still there at the right time to get the job done.

Best of luck to you!

From personal experience, each cycle can be different and you can have various symptoms or not have them at all. I wouldn’t worry about that right now. Besides, there’s nothing you can do about it, if you didn’t ovulate for some reason. But, chances are, you did ovulate with the hcg trigger. Also, ovulation usually takes place between 36 and 48 hours after trigger. So you may just haven’t gotten there yet.