Not having a cycle after Clomid?

I started my fertility treatment journey in December 2012. I took 50mg Clomid in December, January, March, April and May. We didn’t do any treatments in February because we were waiting on the results of DH repeat SA and my cycle was something like 45 days long. Then we decided to take the summer off an let my body go back to “normal.” The first day of my cycle was 6/18/13 and I still haven’t started…that means today is cd65! Since starting the Clomid my body has done nuts, I just don’t feel like myself anymore. I gained 15-20 pounds very rapidly and my mood is all over the place, not to mention the totally absent cycle. Has anyone else had these problems with Clomid? Any suggestions on other medications? I was ovulating on my own prior to December and although my cycles were irregular they were typically 33-36 days long. I know that I’m not pregnant, I’ve taken 3 pregnancy tests over the last 2 months. I’m going to see a new doctor next week or a second opinion about everything. Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated!

So sorry to hear this! Wish I had some help or advice… Let us know how things go…

[QUOTE=adoette;n2598893]So sorry to hear this! Wish I had some help or advice… Let us know how things go…[/QUOTE]

It would be nice to have an update

Sorry to not update sooner. I ended up taking Provera to start my cycle. The new doctor ordered a pelvic ultrasound and HSG which showed everything was fine/normal. However I didn’t ovulate again that cycle so I had to do another round of Provera. Finally on cycle day 3 and start Femara tonight. The new doctor wasn’t very helpful about what was going on and seemed to blow me off when I told her on cd23 that I hadn’t had a positive opk yet, saying that they are just otc and not very accurate. Due to the fact that I didn’t have a period on my own I think she was wrong. I’m so over Army medicine and will have my own insurance with a civilian doctor starting in January and can’t wait!