November 2013 Due Date Buddies

Didn’t see that anyone has started a thread for November so I went ahead and did it. I did my POAS today at 7dp5dt and had a faint line showing! Going for my beta on Wednesday 2/27… :cross: for a good Beta!

Hi Sweeti!! Love that you started this!! By the online calculators its saying due 11/4. I had a BFP on HPT starting on 5dp5dt & was shocked by my beta of 620 yeserday!!!

Good luck today with your beta & let me know what happens! I go back again tomorrow for beta #2

Hi ladies!

I am almost afraid to post here because it’s so early but I’m still so excited that I’ve had 2 good betas and I’d love to surround myself with others who are at the same point.

At 8dp5dt I tested myself and got a BFP. I had my first beta at 13dp5dt and it came in at 248. Second one, two days later was 644.

Cautiously optimistic at this point but still so very happy I’ve made it this far after so long.

Wishing us all happy, healthy pregnancies!

Well I am already out… This time was a chemical. The embryo attached and failed to continue to grow. My betas were low and dropping… Time for a break… Good luck ladies!

I am so very, very sorry for your loss :frowning:

[QUOTE=Sweeti0726]Well I am already out… This time was a chemical. The embryo attached and failed to continue to grow. My betas were low and dropping… Time for a break… Good luck ladies![/QUOTE]

I’m so sorry to hear this! Hugs & prayers to you!

Clarkey: is your RE having you do a third beta? I have to go again on 3/7 but wasn’t told why. I only had 2 5years ago with my son. I’m just SO anxious for the ultrasound.

Yep, I have to go in for a third, it’s standard practice at my clinic. Your betas are fantastic, so I’m sure it’s just the way they do things.

I’m going crazy waiting for Monday when I’ll have my third. It feels like a lifetime away! I can’t imagine what the wait for u/s will feel like.

You get your beta on Monday?! Lucky! I have to wait till Thursday! I wish I could have the u/s right now! Just to have the piece of mind.

Do you have nausea? I get it on & off during the day but its not back which is good because the bathroom at work is really far from my desk! But after dinner until I try to go to sleep I’m really nauseous!

Yep, I’ve been having nausea on and off. Nothing too terrible and it usually happens at night. My biggest symptoms are sore and swollen breasts and that pulling sensation in my belly when I stretch.

I actually find myself stretching throughout the day just to feel it. Having symptoms makes me feel better and my hope goes up that this one might actually continue to stick.

I can’t believe you have to wait until Thursday! I’ll stop complaining about how it feels like forever until Monday now :slight_smile:

Ya I’m pretty sore & swollen too. I’ve had mild cramps ever since ET. I get those pulling sensations too on both sides. As much as I don’t like the nausea & feeling really tired all the time it makes me feel better too that everything is ok.

Well i may be jumping the gun replying to this thread, but my due date caculates around Nov 14th. I took a hpt this morning and it was :bfn: but im only 8dpt3dt so im staying positive!!! Yall think i tested to early???

Jbogi: with my 1st IVF I didn’t test positive until 9dp3dt & that was even a very faint line. There are some that even test negative the day before beta & beta is positive. Keep us informed on your beta number & how your feeling!

Hi! It’s still early! I wouldn’t count yourself out at all. Give it a few more days and test again if you can’t wait until beta. :cross: for you!

I am so thrilled to be joining this group!!!

2/25 Beta #1: 142
3/1 Beta #2: 700
3/5 Beta #3: ??

Just waiting for my number to reach over 1000:clap:

Forgot to post…my due date is Nov 4th:preg:

[quote=gigem0925]I am so thrilled to be joining this group!!!

2/25 Beta #1: 142
3/1 Beta #2: 700
3/5 Beta #3: ??

Just waiting for my number to reach over 1000:clap:[/quote]

Congratulations!! Your beta numbers look great! Good luck on Tuesday :slight_smile:

As much as i tried not to, i tested again this morning. A def BFN. But im still hopefull and im telling myself just to wait till my beta this Friday!!! Headed to church ladies…will be praying for some healthy November babies (including mine) :pray: :pray:

[QUOTE=gigem0925]Forgot to post…my due date is Nov 4th:preg:[/QUOTE]

According to my retrieval date I’m due November 4th too!!

Why did you mention you’re waiting on your beta to be over 1,000?

I’m anxiously waiting for my 3rd beta on Thursday the 7th before my RE will schedule an u/s.

[QUOTE=Jbogie10]As much as i tried not to, i tested again this morning. A def BFN. But im still hopefull and im telling myself just to wait till my beta this Friday!!! Headed to church ladies…will be praying for some healthy November babies (including mine) :pray: :pray:[/QUOTE]

Ill be praying for you!!!