November 2013 Due Date Buddies

I didn’t see a November 2013 DD thread yet so here we go. I am almost 6 weeks; with a natural conception. We had IVF in 2011 to concieve our dd after 6 failed IUI. We are feeling very blessed wtih a surprise :bfp: ! I am looking forward to moving down this pregnancy path and meeting some new friends :slight_smile:

Naturally?? Thats awesome!!! I often hear that if you had a hard time conceiving your first child that the second one usually comes easier and visa vera. But after all you went through, I bet your would have never expected to get pregnant naturally haha. Congrats!

I will be 6 weeks on Monday. We had plans to move on to IVF but our 3rd IUI worked!! We were supposed to have our first ultrasound this coming week but my RE will be out of town so its scheduled at my 7 weeks mark (March 18th). I CAN NOT WAIT to see that little heartbeat! Due Nov 4th:cheer:

Hi ladies! I’ll be 6 weeks Sunday. Doing a 6 week ultrasound on Monday. My levels seem to be higher than most others. I really hope everything is ok or we may just have more than one in there! Due 11/3/13. No actual morning sickness, but I do get nauseous after most meals. Hope you all are doing ok! Congratulations! :thankyou: Cheers!

Hi

I’m jumping over here! Got my numbers back FINALLY on Friday after having to hunt them down myself. Apparently my clinic doesn’t know how to read. But they were good I think. They’re in my sig. I go back for more bloodwork on Monday for one last Beta before our first ultrasound hopefully at the end of next week. At least that’s what I was told. We’ll see. I was so excited to see those numbers though!

OMG, congrats, Alicia! I just saw that you’d started this and I was so happy for you. Elizabeth just announced that she is also pregnant naturally; it’s a complete surprise after everything they had to go through with Joe and with her older son. If you ever get back on Facebook, we’d love for you to drop us a line!

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=“Arial”,“sans-serif”]Gigem0925– Thank you!! I am definitely surprisedbut beyond excited!! Though stillreserved. Congratulations on yourBFP!! It is so delightful to know thatyou have had success! How are youfeeling?? When is your u/s scheduledfor?[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=“Arial”,“sans-serif”] [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=“Arial”,“sans-serif”]MrsAitch– Congratulations on your BFP! I hopeyour u/s today goes well!! Glad to seeyour feeling well. You diffidently havesome strong betas; I won’t be surprised if you have more than one inthere. Can’t wait to hear more!![/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=“Arial”,“sans-serif”]Ourpenniesfromheaven– great betas, congratulations on your BFP!! [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=“Arial”,“sans-serif”]Kashiruvana- I was just thinking…I know thisname…LOL!! Thanks so much!! How are you? Looks like your on the road for baby #2 as well. That is great, I hope Ellery is able to be abig sister! Congratulations to Elizabethas well! Pretty amazing! God is good. [/FONT]
[FONT=“Arial”,“sans-serif”][/FONT]
[FONT=“Arial”,“sans-serif”]AFM - I am feeling good still. Tired here and there. Continued light cramping and stretching. I swear I feel like I am as big as I was last time at 10 weeks and only 6; but it is mostly just me being bloated. Oh and I am of course peeing alot only because I have completely boosted my fluid/water intake. My RE always told me before to drink half my weight in oz of water daily…so bottoms up!![/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]

Congratulations Alicia! Miss you in the Feb 2012 mommas group but so glad to see this update. I too am expecting again, this time in September but I think I might be the only one due that month.

Congrats!

Alicia! I’m so happy for you! I wish you the best throughout your pregnancy! Hannah will have a sibling!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations Alicia! We sure do miss you on our FB group, but glad to see you are expecting again. Very exciting too that you were able to get a natural BFP!

Hi

Hi I have been lurking on this forum for over a year. I finally decided to register and post. I’m trying to be positive and thought posting here might help. I am currently 5 weeks 5 days and so far so good. I go in this Monday, the 18th for my u/s. I am sooo nervous there won’t be a heart beat. I miscarried this time last year. I have been trying to stay positive but I just don’t want to get hopes up.

Me 39
Dh 43
TTC 4 yrs

Clomid, 4 iui’s them moved on to IVF
Jan 2012 IVF #1 -23 eggs retrieved 11 fertilized transplanted 3 and had 4 make it to freeze.
:bfp: but bad OHSS. Started spotting about 5 weeks, went for first ultrasound and saw heartbeat. Went home and continued to bleed. Went back to see dr and get another u/s a week later, no heartbeat. :wings:
Fet#1 :bfn:
Fet#2 :bfn:
IVF#2 -22 eggs retrieved 12 fertilized transplanted 3 on Feb 19th and none made it to freeze.
6dp5dt positive HPT
Feb 28th beta 150
Ohss again but not as bad as last time
March 8th beta 3202
First ultrasound March 18th 2013

Alicia – yes, we’re trying for #2, although it’s been a bit stop and go. Tried naturally for a cycle, but that lasted forever, and then we were going to do a Clomid cycle, but that fell through. Now we’re just going to wait until July so baby #2’s birthday doesn’t fall in that whole holiday season which already includes Ellery’s birthday! But thanks for the good wishes, and hopefully it’ll happen soon enough that I can drop back on here and let you know! :.) I’ll definitely be lurking from time to time to see how you’re doing.

And congratulations to everybody on here! The first few weeks of a new DD thread are so exciting, and November’s a great month to be born! (Speaking as a November Friday-the-13th baby here. ;.) )

:welcome: Glad you have decided to join us. Congratulations on your BFP. I bet your looking forward to that u/s. Can’t wait to see how it goes.!

[quote=Kymom]Hi I have been lurking on this forum for over a year. I finally decided to register and post. I’m trying to be positive and thought posting here might help. I am currently 5 weeks 5 days and so far so good. I go in this Monday, the 18th for my u/s. I am sooo nervous there won’t be a heart beat. I miscarried this time last year. I have been trying to stay positive but I just don’t want to get hopes up.

Me 39
Dh 43
TTC 4 yrs

Clomid, 4 iui’s them moved on to IVF
Jan 2012 IVF #1 -23 eggs retrieved 11 fertilized transplanted 3 and had 4 make it to freeze.
:bfp: but bad OHSS. Started spotting about 5 weeks, went for first ultrasound and saw heartbeat. Went home and continued to bleed. Went back to see dr and get another u/s a week later, no heartbeat. :wings:
Fet#1 :bfn:
Fet#2 :bfn:
IVF#2 -22 eggs retrieved 12 fertilized transplanted 3 on Feb 19th and none made it to freeze.
6dp5dt positive HPT
Feb 28th beta 150
Ohss again but not as bad as last time
March 8th beta 3202
First ultrasound March 18th 2013[/quote]

Congrats

Congrats Alicia on your natural pregnancy. Having a 2nd baby is the best. Watching the 2 play together brings so much joy. All the best to you!

Also congrats to everyone on the thread. A wonderful journey and exciting time.

Kimberly, Ava and Stephanie’s mommy

U/S scheduled

I got the results back from our b/w yesterday which was 23 dpiui and it was 4775. I’ve been reading over numbers like crazy, and I know it differs between women and the u/s is the only way to really know what’s going on in there… but I sure would love twins. My DH is a twin and he gets so excited thinking about raising twins. I guess we’ll see on Friday. Congrats to all the new :bfp: ladies.

[QUOTE=Ourpenniesfromheaven]I got the results back from our b/w yesterday which was 23 dpiui and it was 4775. I’ve been reading over numbers like crazy, and I know it differs between women and the u/s is the only way to really know what’s going on in there… but I sure would love twins. My DH is a twin and he gets so excited thinking about raising twins. I guess we’ll see on Friday. Congrats to all the new :bfp: ladies.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like yoy have a good chance at twins with DH a twin, fertility treatment and hight hcg!! Cant wait to hear about your u/s!

Yes the idea of twins is exciting. My dr told me that it wasn’t really how high the number was, it was the doubling rate. It’s supposed to double every 48 to 72 hrs and it looks like yours is doubling a little over every day and a half. Mine has doubled fast too, but not as fast as yours. My DH is also a twin. We go for our U/S on Monday. Can’t wait to hear if your having twins! Good luck!

Sorry for the mix up

[QUOTE=Ruewantsababy]Sounds like yoy have a good chance at twins with DH a twin, fertility treatment and hight hcg!! Cant wait to hear about your u/s![/QUOTE]

We had to use a donor so I’m not sure if he had twins in his family. DH loves the idea of raising twins because he has a twin brother. I have twins on my dad’s side. Two sets. But we’d be just as equally excited with one baby. :cheer: Just didn’t want to lead anyone astray with our background.

Who all has had an u/s? Or when is everyone’s u/s scheduled?

Mine isn’t until April 2nd.

U/s

Mine is Monday the 18th.

Today has been a “give me food now or I am gonna pass out” kind of day…