November Clomid & beyond

:welcome: This thread is for all those who are undergoing ovulation induction using Clomid and various other OI meds who wish to participate in the mutual support offered within the group. Many of us have been here awhile and have carried over from month to month.

Many of us started IF treatment using clomid, but then moved onto other meds. Therefore, this thread is made up of experienced ladies as well as those new to infertility treatment. This diversity makes this thread a great source of support and encouragement!!!

All newbies and those from other threads are encouraged to join us. :flower:

Good Luck to everyone this cycle and :babydust::babydust::babydust:!!!

List of 2010 pregnancies for the clomid thread

October BFP’s
[FONT=Verdana]ShannonD[/FONT][FONT=Verdana](Shannon 36):[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][B] :preg: [/B][/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Repronex 75IU then upped to 150 IU Cycle #? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]FS=2 follies, trig. 10/13 POAS 10/27=BFP[/FONT][FONT=Verdana], pray this one is a sticky one! Beta 10/29=31.3, P4=20.6
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Lovinmybabies[/FONT][FONT=Verdana](Amanda 32):[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][B] :preg: [/B][/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Clomid 100mg Cycle #1st IUI [/FONT][FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana]FS 10/12=3 follies, trigger, 10/28 prog. checked placed on prog.supplement [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]POAS 10/27=BFP Beta 10/28=18.5 w/P4=23.5 so staying on prog. supplement.
[/FONT][/FONT][SIZE=2]BrokenHeartedWomb (Alexa):[/SIZE][B]:preg: [/B]Femara FS=1 follie 10/4, DD=6/25/11
[SIZE=2]Blak (Paige):[/SIZE][B]:preg:[/B]Provera, Clomid 100mg, Round#2 DD= 6/18/11
[LEFT][SIZE=2]Loloal [/SIZE](Laura 26)[B]::preg:[/B]Follistim step up pattern 25IU-75IU CD 2-35, converted to IVF, Round#4 FS = 5 eggs retrieved, 1 embryo transferred DD=6/11/11
Previous BFP’s for the year!
[/LEFT]
[B]Raemae [/B](Rachel 32):[B]Preggo [/B]Femara 5mg round # 2 FS=1 follie, DD=6/6/11
[B]TTc#1inMN [/B](Victoria 23):[B]Preggo[/B] Clomid 50mg, trigger, round # 2
[B]WaitingRach /B: [B]Preggo w/triplets [/B]150IU Menopur & 75IU Follistim, trigger, IUI
[B]Poppylemon [/B](Mandy 33):[B]Preggo[/B] 1st IVF (after multiple m/c & clomid, IUI cycles)
[B]Aramis /B:[B]Preggo[/B] Femara
[B]FormerJerseyGirl /B:[B]Preggo w/twins [/B] Clomid & Follistim FS=4 follies, trigger [B]one boy & one girl![/B]
[B]SlyFoxy [/B](Sue 38):[B]Preggo[/B] Femara FS=4 follies, IUTPI DD=5/3/11
[B]Mochazina [/B](Nzinga 29):[B]Preggo w/twins [/B] Clomid, Gonal-F, Menopur, trigger
[B]cheffren[/B](Courtney 24)[B] Preggo[/B] Clomid Round #4
[B]Crhribal [/B](Crystal 40)[B] Preggo[/B] Natural cycle following multiple meds and IUI’s
[B]Vegasbaby1108 [/B](Megan 24)[B]Preggo[/B] Clomid 50mg, cycle 1
[B]Jemjar18[/B][FONT=&quot](Jemma 20): [/FONT][B][FONT=&quot]Preggo [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]Provera, Clomid 100mg Round #5 [/FONT]DD=3/24/11
[B]Danser394 [/B][FONT=&quot](Tai 29)[/FONT][B][FONT=&quot]: [/FONT][/B][B][FONT=&quot]Preggo [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]Femara 2.5mg. Round #?[/FONT] DD-3/20/11
[B]Kcwaitingforbaby (?): Preggo[/B] Clomid 100mg, trigger, IUI
[B]Sunnrae[/B](Rachel 26): [B]Preggo[/B] Femara 2.5mg-10mg. CD 3-6 Round #5 FS=2 follie, trigger DD=3/2/11
[B][FONT=&quot]Anjinha[/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot](Brooke 32):[/FONT][B][FONT=&quot] Preggo [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]Natural Cycle due to cysts Round #3 DD=2/15/11[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][B]Babypls1129[/B](Robin 26): [B][FONT=&quot]Preggo [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]Clomid 50mg Round #2, FS=3 follies, IUI[/FONT]
[B][FONT=&quot]Shawna7 [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot](Shawna 27): [/FONT][B][FONT=&quot]Preggo [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]Femara 2.5mg, Round #4[/FONT] DD=2/11/11
[B][FONT=&quot]Dimples32 [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot](Gina 27): [/FONT][B][FONT=&quot]Preggo [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]Clomid 150mg, Round #2[/FONT] DD=1/30/11
[B][FONT=&quot]Pinkmoonbeam [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot](Marie 28):[/FONT][B][FONT=&quot]Preggo[/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot] Clomid 100mg, Round #4 [/FONT]
[B]Becca114 [/B](Rebecca 29)[B]:[/B] Natural cycle after 3 failed clomid Cycle #4
[B]Litlmandy[/B](Amanda 28)[B]: Preggo its a boy![/B] Femara 5mg Follistim 75IU & IUI Cycle #4 DD=12/31/10
[B]Julie123[/B](Julie 32)[B]: [/B] Clomid 100mg Cycle #3, DD=Christmas day, 2010
[B]dwab2010[/B] (Anna 32)[B]: Preggo w/Triplets its a boy & 2 girls![/B] Clomid 100mg, Ovidrel trigger, IUI Cycle #2 DD=mid Dec.2010
[B]Pickle [/B](Nikki 24)[B]: Preggo [/B]Clomid 50mg Cycle #5 DD=12/7/10
[B][FONT=&quot]JerseyJenn [/FONT][/B]FONT=&quot: [/FONT][B][FONT=&quot]Preggo [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]Clomid 25mg, trigger, IUI, Round #1 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[B]Diidush[/B][/FONT] [FONT=&quot](Therese 29)[B]: [/B][/FONT][B][FONT=&quot]Preggo [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]Clomid 100mg Round #3[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[B]Hannymom [/B](Karen 27)[B]: [/B][B]Preggo[/B] Clomid 50mg Round #1
[/FONT][B]Crelalis: Delivered Katelyn Maria 9/17/10 9:40am 20 1/4inches 10lbs 3 ounces[/B]

[FONT=Arial]Please Note that all known miscarriages have been removed out of respect for those grieving the loss. :wings:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Attention Newbies

Please let me be the first to :welcome:you to the thread. I hope you benefit from it as much as I have. :grouphug:

FYI: there is a list of acronyms under the “acronyms” tab at the top of the forum page. We tend to talk in code and that may be confusing at first. Using this list may help!

Also, you may notice that others have put their personal info. at the bottom of their posts. You can do this too by clicking on the “usercp” tab at the top of the forum page and then on the “edit signature” tab toward the left side of the page. Hope this helps to get you started.

Nov is a new month…here’s to hoping for BFP’s for all

AF has made her monthly debut! So, now the 2ww before expecting my ovaries to start showing off. LOL. :cross: that they will produce some large, healthy eggs. I am excited to start the Metformin and Clomid 100mg tomorrow. A little worried about taking the Metformin though as everyone I have talked to has told me that it causes diarrhea. :-/ I’m a lille skeptical about that, but if it’s for the sake of getting a little bean in my belly then bring it on!! I’m willing to put myself through torture (within reason, LOL) to be a mommy.

Still praying for everyone here…those TTC and those who are preggers. :grouphug: and :babydust: to everyone.

Cycle Buddies carried over from October

Still one more day for a possible October BFP!:cross:

:grouphug:Cycle Buddies :grouphug:
[FONT=Arial]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial][B]BM23 [/B][/FONT] [FONT=Arial](Margit 27):[/FONT][FONT=Arial][B] CD 31 [/B][/FONT][FONT=Arial]Natural, Cycle #8 (after previous clomid & femara cycles) [/FONT][FONT=Arial]FS=N/A POAS 10/31[/FONT]
[B][FONT=&quot]Hunt2005 [/FONT][/B]FONT=&quot:[/FONT][B][FONT=&quot] CD 27 [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]Natural, Cycle #5 (after 4 clomid) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]FS 10/15=1 follie POAS ?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][B]HollyGenesis [/B][/FONT][FONT=Arial](Holly 36):[/FONT][FONT=Arial][B] CD 26 [/B][/FONT][FONT=Arial]Clomid 50mg.Cycle #1 [/FONT][FONT=Arial]FS= 1st RE appt. 11/1 POAS ?
[/FONT][FONT=Arial][B]taeandjay2008 [/B][/FONT]FONT=Arial:[/FONT][FONT=Arial][B] CD ? 8dpiui, 2ww [/B][/FONT][FONT=Arial]Clomid 100mg, Cycle #6 [/FONT][FONT=Arial]FS=3 follies, 10/22 IUI POAS ?[/FONT][FONT=Arial]
[/FONT]:babydust:
[B][FONT=&quot]Armywife714 [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot](Brittany 20):[/FONT][B][FONT=&quot] CD 25 [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]Natural, planning Dec. IVF Cycle #5 (w/4 previous clomid) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]FS= N/A POAS 11/7[/FONT]
[B][FONT=&quot]Karenttc [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot](Karen 35):[/FONT][B][FONT=&quot] CD 23 [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]Clomid 50mg Cycle #4 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]FS= monitoring w/OPK’s, TI & IUI, 10/20 IUI cancelled due to low sperm count POAS ?[/FONT]
[B][FONT=&quot]Icecreambeauty444 [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot](Desiree 23):[/FONT][B][FONT=&quot] CD 21 [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]Clomid 100mg Cycle #5 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]FS= unmonitored POAS ?
:babydust:
[/FONT][B][FONT=&quot]b1zz1e [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot](Kelly 34):[/FONT][B][FONT=&quot] CD 19 [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]Clomid 50mg Cycle #1 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]FS= O on own, unmonitored POAS 11/8[/FONT]
[B][FONT=&quot]Indyallens [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot](Alycia 35):[/FONT][B][FONT=&quot] CD 19 [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]Clomid 100mg Cycle #2 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]FS 10/25=2 follies, Ovidrel trig. POAS ?[/FONT]
[B][FONT=&quot]Fiveyears777 [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot](Colleen 26):[/FONT][B][FONT=&quot] CD 17 [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]Clomid 50mg Cycle #? [/FONT][FONT=&quot]FS= unmonitored POAS 11/11 (birthday 11/4)
[/FONT][B][FONT=&quot]Chloesimone [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot](Chole 26):[/FONT][B][FONT=&quot] CD 13 [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]Clomid 100mg Cycle #1 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]FS= OPK & TI, HSG 10/25=tubes clear POAS 11/12[/FONT]
[B][FONT=&quot]Need#2 [/FONT][/B]FONT=&quot:[/FONT][B][FONT=&quot] CD 12 [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]Clomid 50mg Cycle #1 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]FS= Bloodwork 11/9 & 11/15 POAS ?[/FONT]
[B][FONT=&quot]Ahhny [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot](Andrea 36):[/FONT][B][FONT=&quot] CD 12 [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]Natural w/Metformin Cycle #4 (w/5 previous medicated cycles) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]FS= Post Surgery appt.10/25, midphase b/w 11/2 POAS 11/19
[/FONT][FONT=Arial][B]Soccermom2b [/B][/FONT][FONT=Arial](Ann 33):[/FONT][FONT=Arial][B] CD 11 [/B][/FONT][FONT=Arial]Femara 2.5mg, Metformin, Cycle #2 [/FONT][FONT=Arial]FS=unmonitored POAS 11/20ish[/FONT]
[B][FONT=&quot]Lovetoteach [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot](Melissa 24):[/FONT][B][FONT=&quot] CD 11 [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]Clomid 50mg Cycle #5 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]FS= Nov.1st RE appt. to discuss results of CD 3 b/w, planning IUI POAS ?
[/FONT][FONT=Arial][B]Pinky339 [/B][/FONT][FONT=Arial](Amanda 28):[/FONT][FONT=Arial][B] CD 9[/B][FONT=&quot]Clomid 100mg cycle#2 FS=? POAS 11/18
[/FONT][/FONT][B][FONT=&quot]BeanKitty23 [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot](Nicki 24):[/FONT][B][FONT=&quot] CD 5 [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]Natural w/Vitex 3x’s daily til O Cycle #8 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]FS= N/A POAS ?[/FONT]
[B][FONT=&quot]Missingmy#2 [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot](Tiffany 31):[/FONT][B][FONT=&quot] CD 2 [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]Natural cycle Cycle #? (after multiple medicated) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]FS=N/A POAS ?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][B]Carolinagurl27 [/B][/FONT][FONT=Arial](Brandi 27):[/FONT][FONT=Arial][B] CD 1[/B][/FONT][FONT=Arial] Clomid 100mg, Metformin Cycle #3 [/FONT][FONT=Arial]FS=unmonitored POAS ?[/FONT][FONT=Arial]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][B][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/B][/FONT][FONT=&quot]IVF Cycles
[/FONT][B][FONT=&quot]Kimberf [/FONT][/B]FONT=&quot:[/FONT][B][FONT=&quot] CD 10 [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]Start BCP’s for IVF protocol Cycle #? [/FONT][FONT=&quot]FS= planning ER around thanksgiving POAS ?[/FONT]
[B][FONT=&quot]Bellabbc [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot](Brandi 30):[/FONT][B][FONT=&quot] CD 8, [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]3 vials Menopur & 225IU Follistim Cycle #? [/FONT][FONT=&quot]FS= planning Nov.IVF POAS ?[/FONT]
[B][FONT=&quot]Lynde [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot](Resa 35):[/FONT][B][FONT=&quot] CD ? NY study [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]mini IVF & FET protocol w/Clomid 50mg & Menopur 150IU Cycle #? [/FONT][FONT=&quot]FS= 10/30 B/W & U/S, 10/31 planning ER, December planning FET POAS ?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Waiting for :af:/Sitting cycle out
[/FONT][B][FONT=Arial]Sweeti0726[/FONT] [/B][FONT=Arial](Emily 28):[/FONT][FONT=Arial][B] waiting on AF [/B][/FONT][FONT=Arial]Clomid 100 mg. Cycle #4 [/FONT][FONT=Arial]FS=1 follie, P4 check 10/23 POAS 10/28 BFN[/FONT]
[B][FONT=&quot]Jessa [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot](Jessica 33):[/FONT][B][FONT=&quot] CD 16 [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]seeing Naturopath/sitting out Cycle #2 (after clomid cycle) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]FS=N/A POAS N/A
[/FONT][FONT=Arial][B]JessieinTexas [/B][/FONT][FONT=Arial](Jessie 27):[/FONT][FONT=Arial][B] CD 7[/B][/FONT][FONT=Arial] Follistim 75IU Cycle #2 (w/previous clomid) [/FONT][FONT=Arial]FS = 2 cysts, put on BCP for two weeks, Recheck at beginning of cycle#3 around 11/8/10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=Verdana]The list is for those who participate in this thread only. You must post to this thread in order to be added to the list.
[SIZE=2]If you would like to be added to the list [B]and[/B] you are an active participant in this “October clomid” thread please PM (private message) me with the following info.
[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]1.) Screen name (first name, age):
2.) CD= Current cycle day
3.) Ovulation induction med. & mg.
4.) cycle #
5.) FS=Follie Scan date = # of mature follies & if a trigger or IUI is done
6.) POAS=Pee On a Stick or Beta date

October BFP’s
[FONT=Verdana]ShannonD[/FONT][FONT=Verdana](Shannon 36):[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][B] :preg: [/B][/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Repronex 75IU then upped to 150 IU Cycle #? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]FS=2 follies, trig. 10/13 POAS 10/27=BFP[/FONT][FONT=Verdana], pray this one is a sticky one! Beta 10/29
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Lovinmybabies[/FONT][FONT=Verdana](Amanda 32):[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][B] :preg: [/B][/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Clomid 100mg Cycle #1st IUI [/FONT][FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana]FS 10/12=3 follies, trigger, 10/28 prog. checked placed on prog.supplement [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]POAS 10/27=BFP Beta 10/28=18.5 w/P4=23.5 so staying on prog. supplement. 2nd beta=43.8, 3rd beta Nov.1[/FONT][/FONT][SIZE=2]
BrokenHeartedWomb (Alexa):[/SIZE][B]:preg: [/B]Femara FS=1 follie 10/4, DD=6/25/11
[SIZE=2]Blak (Paige):[/SIZE][B]:preg:[/B]Provera, Clomid 100mg, Round#2 DD= 6/18/11
[LEFT][SIZE=2]Loloal [/SIZE](Laura 26)[B]::preg:[/B]Follistim step up pattern 25IU-75IU CD 2-35, converted to IVF, Round#4 FS = 5 eggs retrieved, 1 embryo transferred DD=6/11/11[/LEFT]

[quote=carolinagurl27]AF has made her monthly debut! So, now the 2ww before expecting my ovaries to start showing off. LOL. :cross: that they will produce some large, healthy eggs. I am excited to start the Metformin and Clomid 100mg tomorrow. A little worried about taking the Metformin though as everyone I have talked to has told me that it causes diarrhea. :-/ I’m a lille skeptical about that, but if it’s for the sake of getting a little bean in my belly then bring it on!! I’m willing to put myself through torture (within reason, LOL) to be a mommy.

Still praying for everyone here…those TTC and those who are preggers. :grouphug: and :babydust: to everyone.[/quote]

Ugghhh–the metformin side effects. I increased my dose about four days ago and my stomach has been hurting like crazy. Mostly in the morning so I have to eat something and sometimes take a zantac.

When I first started them I had diarrhea, but it did subside over time. Also, it seems that it is worse it you eat things you shouldn’t (fatty, sugary foods).
Hopefully they won’t disturb you to long.

Anyway–are you CD 1 or 2 today? Are you being monitored by your new Doc or are using using OPK’s or BBT’s??

Just wanted to update you ladies. I had my second beta today. My level has more than doubled. Today is was 43.8. My nurse told me not to worry about anything. She said I may have ovulated later than we though (which means if that is the case we got pregnant on our own.) I am going to take it very easy for a while. I have to go back Monday for a 3rd beta. I am still :pray::pray::pray: that we are doing ok and that my baby is holding on tight!

[QUOTE=Lovinmybabies]Just wanted to update you ladies. I had my second beta today. My level has more than doubled. Today is was 43.8. My nurse told me not to worry about anything. She said I may have ovulated later than we though (which means if that is the case we got pregnant on our own.) I am going to take it very easy for a while. I have to go back Monday for a 3rd beta. I am still :pray::pray::pray: that we are doing ok and that my baby is holding on tight![/QUOTE]

Yay Amanda!!! So what time r you going in on Monday? I go in at 7:30AM to get my second beta.

9am Monday Morning. They wanted me to come in at 8 but it is so hard to have to leave the house at 6:30am and I have to get my little man to school. So 9’oclock it is…lol

[B]Amanda [/B]Congrats!! That’s so exciting to know it’s going well!

[B]Margit, Holly, and taeandjay2008 [/B]How’re you ladies doing?? Hanging in there???

[B]AFM[/B] I’m hanging in there, just not really sure where to go from here. My temps went up again this morning a little, but still a neg on the test. I’ll test again Monday if AF doesn’t show by then. Otherwise, it looks like we’ll probably try IUI this month, and then I’m not sure what to do from there… DH will be gone, so we can freeze and I can do IUI with frozen sperm while he’s gone, but then there’s the whole thing that he’s not here for it and all. I mean, I know even if he were he wouldn’t be able to come to the appointments and it’s still a doc doing it, but theres a huge difference there to me… Ugh. Maybe it’ll all be worked out and I’ll be preg this month… lol

[quote=ahhny]Ugghhh–the metformin side effects. I increased my dose about four days ago and my stomach has been hurting like crazy. Mostly in the morning so I have to eat something and sometimes take a zantac.

When I first started them I had diarrhea, but it did subside over time. Also, it seems that it is worse it you eat things you shouldn’t (fatty, sugary foods).
Hopefully they won’t disturb you to long.

Anyway–are you CD 1 or 2 today? Are you being monitored by your new Doc or are using using OPK’s or BBT’s??[/quote]

I am on CD 2 today, and I am being monitored by my new doc. (just a regular OB not an RE) and I will be with him forever. He’s great! I am headed to go get some OPK’s now (if they don’t cost too much) and as far as BBT…well my memory is about as long as an ant and I have a hard time remembering to do it so that’s just not for me. LOL

Ahhny - Can you change me to CD1 instead of CD2 please. Yesterday was just spotting and finally today is regular flow. Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Lovinmy- :cheer: YAY for a more than doubling beta!!

Hey ladies :slight_smile:

It looks like I will be starting up Round #2 of Clomid soon! After what seems like forever…I finally started spotting yesterday. RE wants me to call her when it is like a “regular period”. I am ready to start trying again and while I still miss my little bean, I am excited for what the future holds for us.

:pray:

Hello,
I’m new to the forum but have been struggling through OI treatments for 15month (on and off) and feel like I am finally reading something that shows somebody out there understands!!
I’m 25 years old and dx with PCO, my only symtoms being irregular cycles. But they found I had elevated LH and saw PCO on U/S
After suffering a M/C in august we are trying again on Clomid 100mg, Tamoxifen 20mg, Metformin with an HCG trigger shot. I go for my follie scan on Nov 9th. Today is CD 5.
Thanks for sharing your stories everyone!

so ive read the whole october forum & i was here for some of the september forum. i just never posted on it LOL. but i decided i might as well join and be apart of it…

im on my 2nd round of clomid & according to last month AF showed up on CD34 so thats only a few days around the corner. just waiting!!

[quote=ahhny]October BFP’s
[FONT=Verdana]ShannonD[/FONT][FONT=Verdana](Shannon 36):[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][B] :preg: [/B][/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Repronex 75IU then upped to 150 IU Cycle #? [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]FS=2 follies, trig. 10/13 POAS 10/27=BFP[/FONT][FONT=Verdana], pray this one is a sticky one! Beta 10/29=31.3, P4=20.6
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Lovinmybabies[/FONT][FONT=Verdana](Amanda 32):[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][B] :preg: [/B][/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Clomid 100mg Cycle #1st IUI [/FONT][FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana]FS 10/12=3 follies, trigger, 10/28 prog. checked placed on prog.supplement [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]POAS 10/27=BFP Beta 10/28=18.5 w/P4=23.5 so staying on prog. supplement.
[/FONT][/FONT][SIZE=2]BrokenHeartedWomb (Alexa):[/SIZE][B]:preg: [/B]Femara FS=1 follie 10/4, DD=6/25/11

[LEFT][SIZE=2]Loloal [/SIZE](Laura 26)[B]::preg:[/B]Follistim step up pattern 25IU-75IU CD 2-35, converted to IVF, Round#4 FS = 5 eggs retrieved, 1 embryo transferred DD=6/11/11

Previous BFP’s for the year![/LEFT]

[B]Raemae [/B](Rachel 32):[B]Preggo [/B]Femara 5mg round # 2 FS=1 follie, DD=6/6/11
[B]TTc#1inMN [/B](Victoria 23):[B]Preggo[/B] Clomid 50mg, trigger, round # 2
[B]WaitingRach /B: [B]Preggo w/triplets [/B]150IU Menopur & 75IU Follistim, trigger, IUI
[B]Poppylemon [/B](Mandy 33):[B]Preggo[/B] 1st IVF (after multiple m/c & clomid, IUI cycles)
[B]Aramis /B:[B]Preggo[/B] Femara
[B]FormerJerseyGirl /B:[B]Preggo w/twins [/B]Clomid & Follistim FS=4 follies, trigger [B]one boy & one girl![/B]
[B]SlyFoxy [/B](Sue 38):[B]Preggo[/B] Femara FS=4 follies, IUTPI DD=5/3/11
[B]Mochazina [/B](Nzinga 29):[B]Preggo w/twins [/B]Clomid, Gonal-F, Menopur, trigger
[B]cheffren[/B](Courtney 24)[B] Preggo[/B] Clomid Round #4
[B]Crhribal [/B](Crystal 40)[B] Preggo[/B] Natural cycle following multiple meds and IUI’s
[B]Vegasbaby1108 [/B](Megan 24)[B]Preggo[/B] Clomid 50mg, cycle 1
[B]Jemjar18[/B][FONT=&quot](Jemma 20): [/FONT][B][FONT=&quot]Preggo [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]Provera, Clomid 100mg Round #5 [/FONT]DD=3/24/11
[B]Danser394 [/B][FONT=&quot](Tai 29)[/FONT][B][FONT=&quot]: [/FONT][/B][B][FONT=&quot]Preggo [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]Femara 2.5mg. Round #?[/FONT] DD-3/20/11
[B]Kcwaitingforbaby (?): Preggo[/B] Clomid 100mg, trigger, IUI
[B]Sunnrae[/B](Rachel 26): [B]Preggo[/B] Femara 2.5mg-10mg. CD 3-6 Round #5 FS=2 follie, trigger DD=3/2/11
[B][FONT=&quot]Anjinha[/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot](Brooke 32):[/FONT][B][FONT=&quot] Preggo [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]Natural Cycle due to cysts Round #3 DD=2/15/11[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][B]Babypls1129[/B](Robin 26): [B][FONT=&quot]Preggo [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]Clomid 50mg Round #2, FS=3 follies, IUI[/FONT]
[B][FONT=&quot]Shawna7 [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot](Shawna 27): [/FONT][B][FONT=&quot]Preggo [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]Femara 2.5mg, Round #4[/FONT] DD=2/11/11
[B][FONT=&quot]Dimples32 [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot](Gina 27): [/FONT][B][FONT=&quot]Preggo [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]Clomid 150mg, Round #2[/FONT] DD=1/30/11
[B][FONT=&quot]Pinkmoonbeam [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot](Marie 28):[/FONT][B][FONT=&quot]Preggo[/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot] Clomid 100mg, Round #4 [/FONT]
[B]Becca114 [/B](Rebecca 29)[B]:[/B] Natural cycle after 3 failed clomid Cycle #4
[B]Litlmandy[/B](Amanda 28)[B]: Preggo its a boy![/B] Femara 5mg Follistim 75IU & IUI Cycle #4 DD=12/31/10
[B]Julie123[/B](Julie 32)[B]: [/B]Clomid 100mg Cycle #3, DD=Christmas day, 2010
[B]dwab2010[/B] (Anna 32)[B]: Preggo w/Triplets its a boy & 2 girls![/B] Clomid 100mg, Ovidrel trigger, IUI Cycle #2 DD=mid Dec.2010
[B]Pickle [/B](Nikki 24)[B]: Preggo [/B]Clomid 50mg Cycle #5 DD=12/7/10
[B][FONT=&quot]JerseyJenn [/FONT][/B]FONT=&quot: [/FONT][B][FONT=&quot]Preggo [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]Clomid 25mg, trigger, IUI, Round #1 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[B]Diidush[/B][/FONT] [FONT=&quot](Therese 29)[B]: [/B][/FONT][B][FONT=&quot]Preggo [/FONT][/B][FONT=&quot]Clomid 100mg Round #3[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[B]Hannymom [/B](Karen 27)[B]: [/B][B]Preggo[/B] Clomid 50mg Round #1
[/FONT][B]Crelalis: Delivered Katelyn Maria 9/17/10 9:40am 20 1/4inches 10lbs 3 ounces[/B]

[FONT=Arial]Please Note that all known miscarriages have been removed out of respect for those grieving the loss. :wings:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/quote]

its so uplifting to see all the :bfp: :flower:

Just wanted to say Thank you to everyone for being here for me. I am super sleepy tonight after taking the boys trick or treating. I stayed in the car and let my hubby and brother walk them around. It was kinda nice to be able to just watch…lol

Happy Halloween to everyone and have a safe and wonderful weekend!

I have my RE apt on Monday. I’m going to tell them that I want to do a trigger shot for sure since OPKs don’t work for me. I did take my clomid this month, too.

Is there anything else that any of you would suggest I ask for or push for while I’m there on Monday?

Ahnny - The list looks great! I love all the BFPs!!!

Just subscribing… nothing new with me…

Lovin-:cheer: for doubling betas!!!

Shannon- Praying for your beta on Monday!

Go figure… forgot to subscribe hahah NOW I am!

ok I had to share with you guys something that makes me laugh. My DH has awesome logic, if you can understand it!!! Before I left for work today I mentioned to him that he needed to do the laundry today because I wasn’t going to be able to do it since I had picked up the saturday shift… Anyways 11:30 pm I get home from work and DH is playing video games and the laundry is still in the hamper not washed. I was kind of ticked so I asked him why didn’t he do the laundry today. He said “I am not going to just do the laundry on my own, its not something I would think to do unless you asked me to do it!” to which I replied “fair enough, but I did ask you to do it” and he said “well I don’t remember you asking me to do it, maybe you just think you asked me to do it” “No, I remember telling you that you needed to do the laundry…” So then he said “I don’t think I remember you asking me to do it, and I am not going to think of doing it on my own, so you can’t get mad at me about it, cause I would have done it if you had asked me to” “But I did ask you to!” “well maybe, but I don’t remember” … and we went around and around! hahaha he is cute but now I have no clean clothes.:grr::grr::grr::grr: Well, at least he is cute!