I didn’t see a November thread, so I decided to start one.
I have transfer tomorrow 11/10. This will be my second FET. In the fresh cycle and in first FET we transfered one day-5 embryo. Both times I got pregnant and miscarried.
At this point I have 3 embryos left and I have to decide whether to transfer one or two. My doc supports either 1 or 2, but has a preference for 2.
If I get pregnant, this will be my 12th pregnancy. Before doing DE, I was pregnant 9 times, had 3 missed miscarriages, one ectopic, 4 natural miscarriages and one wonderful beautiful daughter that’s now already a first-grader and still only child.