November/December 2014 FET

Wow, this has been a long time coming!!! So happy this site is back and hope that people start coming back and new people will join.

With that being said, I’m gearing up for a FET on November 25!!! Woot Woot!!! Hope and pray that these embryos will be my sticky beans!!! Looking for any November or December buddies out there to share this roller coaster ride with!!!

Much love

Nobody?!?!?!

Hi Ciney0805,
I’m sure you will have some takers!
We haven’t sent out an official launch email to all the old users yet. Our social pages linked here, but we haven’t officially got the word out yet. It’s happening very soon- we’re just on the final touches. Thanks for being here and we’ll get the word to your friends ASAP. :slight_smile:

I am here!!! I will be traveling toCanun for my FET on Thanksgiving FET day will be December 3rd. I am sooo excited! Hoping and praying for you as well.

You are not alone on this !
Am having a FET in November, no date yet.
Am on Delestrogen injection, once every three days( I have had it three times)
My next appointment is for Thursday.

Hi, I’m so glad this site is back! It was a huge comfort during our quest to have our first baby, who was born in late April 2013. Now trying for the second one (so my username no longer makes sense). My FET is this Thursday, Nov. 6. Getting nervous and so glad this is back so I may have some FET buddies again!

Welcome ladies, I’m so excited to talk to actual people. I know in the past that this forum was such an awesome support group and I have made lasting friendships with some of the past ladies that I have cycled with.

[B]Oriphiel [/B]- Is it cheaper where you are going for your transfer? I reallly hope the month of November flies by fast for you!!

[B]Babygigs [/B]- Good luck on your appointment this Thursday!! What is the appointment for?

[B]IVFfirsttimer [/B]- Woo Hoo you are our first transfer of the month!! Hoping and praying that this transfer results in you bringing a sibling home to your little one.

[B]AFM [/B]- So happy that it is finally November, it feels like it has taken an eternity to get here!!! Tomorrow I go in for my baseline u/s, hoping all looks good and then I can start on estradiol pills, estrogen cream, and G CSF on Wednesday

Wishing you all baby dust and sticky vibes!!!

My Thursday appointment is for labs and US to check the lining of my uterus.Last week Thursday my lining was 7.5 mm
Hopefully it should have double and a date picked for Me to finally have my frosty .

[LEFT][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 128)]Anyone doing any other thing to help The process
[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 128)]I am having acupuncture weekly
[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 128)] ( hoping to increase to twice weekly)
[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 128)]My diet changed to 100% healthy organic foods
[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 128)]Blue berries,raspberry red apple,banana , pineapple trunk,and pomegranate [/LEFT]

My cycle day 1 was October 20. Typically how many weeks would someone have to wait to transfer? I had a FET last time during week 5. Today I found out that my RE office is putting me “on hold for a week” because I am going on vacation. So that means my FET is most likely during week 6 of my cycle. I don’t want to jeopardize a successful cycle because of vacation, thoughts?

Hi ladies,
I would love to join you. I’ve totally missed this board. I almost can’t believe it is back up. My FET is scheduled for Dec 10-12. I start lupron on Nov. 8. This will be my 8th transfer in an effort to have my first. I have a highly activated immune system and have had to incorporate high dose immune suppression protocol. Prayers to us all.

[QUOTE=“K-in-CA, post: 1787852, member: 63076”]Hi ladies,
I would love to join you. I’ve totally missed this board. I almost can’t believe it is back up. My FET is scheduled for Dec 10-12. I start lupron on Nov. 8. This will be my 8th transfer in an effort to have my first. I have a highly activated immune system and have had to incorporate high dose immune suppression protocol. Prayers to us all.[/QUOTE]
Oh dear! You are Welcome !
You sure must be a strong person, may this be your sticky bean.hopefully your body will corporate this time. Sending you positive vibes

Hey! Good morning everybody! Praying for all of You n

I’m waiting for my FET transfer … By the end of this month . I just start Estrace , and still on lupron.

I conceived my daughter on a fresh cycle, then i went to A FET transfer and I got an anembryonic pregnancy… And we have faith in our Lord JESUSCHRIST that this two embryos will stick tide and healthy!

Hi all,
I’m happy the website is back up. I want to have my 2nd FET in late december/January. I haven’t started yet … Prayers for all of you…:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“CAMY81, post: 1787857, member: 52656”]I conceived my daughter on a fresh cycle, then i went to A FET transfer and I got an anembryonic pregnancy… And we have faith in our Lord JESUSCHRIST that this two embryos will stick tide and healthy![/QUOTE]
I join my faith with yours.Amen!

Baby gigs - I mainly have cut out processed foods, will be eating pineapple core and have just been trying to stay healthy.

Kath41580 - Welcome!!! I think you should be fine having your FET extended to the 6th week. Our RE’s are good a tweaking things and working around schedules. Sometimes an extra week can also give your uterus extra time to plump up for those embies to burrow into.

K-in-CA - Welcome!!! I know I missed this board so much while it was under construction and so happy to gave it back again!! My thoughts and prayers are with you that thus will be your month and year as I hope and pray it will be for all of us!!!

Camy81 - Welcome!!! My FET should be at the end of this month too!! I hope you get your calendar soon. I know for me that it makes it seem more real once I get my calendar

Monal - Welcome!!! Hope you are able to have your FET soon. Are you waiting for AF to show?

AFM - Went in for my B/W & U/S and while my estrogen was fine my lining of my uterus was too thick (between 9 & 10) for baseline and now I continue on 20 units of Lupron and will not start the other meds yet. I go back in on Thursday for repeat baseline check and if all is good will start up on the estrogen and other meds. Because of this my FET has been moved from 11/25 to 11/26, (one day before Thanksgiving!!!) However, if it us still too thick my FET could be postponed to December!! Ugh, sometimes it seems nothing can go smoothly in this journey. I have never had a problem with lining before. I am worried as they said that I should shed more lining as continue to bleed but my AF seems to have completly stopped and I’m not sure how my lining can thin out if I am not bleeding!!! Hoping it will all work out

Glad to see some more ladies on here

Wishing you all baby dust & sticky vibes

[U][B]FET Gals of November & December[/B][/U]

[B]Ladies in Waiting[/B]
[B]Ivffirsttimer FET 11/06 (Thursday!)[/B] :smiley:
Ciney0805 FET 11/26 (hopefully)
Babygigs FET November (no date yet)
Camy81 FET November (end of month no date yet)
Kath41580 FET Nov/Dec (no date yet)
Oriphiel FET 12/03
K-in-CA FET 12/10 - 12/12
Monal FET Dec/Jan (no date yet)

Hi ladies! I can’t believe tomorrow is the big day for us. My lining this morning was 10.2, they said it looked good for the transfer. Just waiting to get my bloodwork results to confirm it’s a go, and then we should be set. It’s so great to have this board just in time, I love having a support group who all know what it’s really like. It’s going to be a tough time leading up to the beta but I’m trying to stay optimistic. For whatever reason I really do feel more positive than I did in September, when we had a BFN (a number of things just didn’t feel quite “right” that time around) so I’m hoping that is a good sign and hoping the positivity will have a beneficial effect.

Ciney, sorry to hear your lining was too thick to start–I’ve never heard of it being that thick in the beginning. Did they have any potential explanations for something like that happening? Hopefully it will bleed soon so you can get going. Waiting is so hard but it is best to wait until everything really is lining up (pun not intended) perfectly.

kath, I’m thinking along similar lines for you–best to get your vaca over with, so everything in your life is lining up just right. I really feel like after I was having some anxious and negative energy in September, that somehow was a bad sign or may have played a role in it not working out. Better to push things back another week or month or whatever it may be until everything is feeling right and working well with your schedule. Your doctor will know what timing would work, so trust in your doctor and keep him/her aware of what’s good for you, and you’ll be all good. :slight_smile:

To the others, good luck as you get things moving toward your upcoming transfers!! I’m excited to watch everyone’s journey and cheer you all on. It can be hard to stay positive sometimes in the process (OK, a LOT of the time in this process) but I really do think the success can depend in part on our positive energy, so I’m so glad we will have each other to help with that piece of the fertility puzzle!

One question to you all, anyone else doing a single-embryo transfer? I had done a single for my first transfer back in 2012 and it worked, which I thank God for so much every single day. I had a single in September as well, which didn’t work, but we’ll be going for a single again tomorrow. Our embryos have had genetic screening to make sure they are chromosomally normal, and my clinic (RMA of NJ) had done a study a few years ago showing a transfer of a single chromosomally normal embryo had the same success rate as two unscreened embryos–so between that and my doctor recommending a single for me due to my small size (I’m 4’11" and weight in low 90s, so she said multiples would mean a very high-risk pregnancy) we chose to go with a single. It’s still somewhat rare for people to do single transfers though, so I was curious if anyone else was in our boat.

One question to you all, anyone else doing a single-embryo transfer? I had done a single for my first transfer back in 2012 and it worked, which I thank God for so much every single day. I had a single in September as well, which didn’t work, but we’ll be going for a single again tomorrow. Our embryos have had genetic screening to make sure they are chromosomally normal, and my clinic (RMA of NJ) had done a study a few years ago showing a transfer of a single chromosomally normal embryo had the same success rate as two unscreened embryos–so between that and my doctor recommending a single for me due to my small size (I’m 4’11" and weight in low 90s, so she said multiples would mean a very high-risk pregnancy) we chose to go with a single. It’s still somewhat rare for people to do single transfers though, so I was curious if anyone else was in our boat.[/QUOTE]

I have always had at least 2 embryos put in sometimes 3. But age is playing a major factor and I definitely do not have the small frame that you have. I do however, have a friend who is small like you and her first IVF she had two put back with them both taking and one splitting. Unfortunately, she lost them. Now was is because of how small she was I don’t know but it could of played a roll in it. Her first FET she was upset because she thought they were putting two back but they put one and it took. If you still have time discuss it with your RE.

Wishing you tons of baby dust and sticky vibes!!! You are our first!!! Please let us know how it goes tomorrow. Thinking of you! :slight_smile: