November FET 2WW ladies with lots of questions!

Hi… I just had a FET on Nov 4th and have been feeling things that I just would love to know if it means I am PREGNANT! I am unfortunately should be an expert on this topic because this is my 3 FET and I have had a successful IVF 2 years ago with my DS.
Mainly- I have sore breasts, mainly nipples at times, bloating and had some mild cramping at the beginning and mild mild nausea. I always wonder if symptoms can come and go??
Also- I wonder if the Estrogen and Progesterin are making me feel this way?

Anyone else feeling symptoms?

[QUOTE=hopeful33]Hi… I just had a FET on Nov 4th and have been feeling things that I just would love to know if it means I am PREGNANT! I am unfortunately should be an expert on this topic because this is my 3 FET and I have had a successful IVF 2 years ago with my DS.
Mainly- I have sore breasts, mainly nipples at times, bloating and had some mild cramping at the beginning and mild mild nausea. I always wonder if symptoms can come and go??
Also- I wonder if the Estrogen and Progesterin are making me feel this way?

Anyone else feeling symptoms?[/QUOTE]

At this point, there’s really no way of knowing. The estrogen and progesterone will make you feel bloated and make your breasts sore, but so will the early symptoms of pregnancy.

Because I was on hormones, I didn’t feel any different after my FET than before it and I really didn’t think the cycle worked…but it did.

As hard as it is, try not to read too much into symptoms because it’ll drive you mad. Best of luck to you.

I am 9 days post my first FET and I have been feeling bad cramps since about 2 days after and started spotting yesterday. I feel like these symptoms can’t be good. I have my beta on Tuesday, and I’m so nervous!

Those symptoms sound alot like early pregnancy symptoms but I was told that the hormones can also cause those symptoms. Wish there was a way to tell what is causing them! Best of luck!

[FONT=“Fixedsys”][FONT=“Comic Sans MS”][/FONT][/FONT][COLOR=“MediumTurquoise”]I am in the same boat, had my FET on Nov. 10 and am feeling different things than the natural cycle, but question if it is purely the different hormones… They transferred three, but not beautiful ones, am panicking!

[COLOR=“Teal”]
Me and him 30
:paw: Tucker
4yrs trying

Failed IVF in july:grr: [COLOR=“Teal”][COLOR=“Teal”]

Began Estrace Oct. 26
Progesterone Nov. 7
FET Nov. 10:bsv:
:pray: :pray: :pray: