Now surrogacy only :-(

definitely, you are right, everyone deserves to be happy, everyone has chances to deal with infertility, Of course each person has her own way. Someone want to adopt a child and other one to undergo fertility treatment. Frankly, I didn’t want to be like this, I didn’t want to use a surrogate, sorry about this word, I know she wanted to help us and I appreciate her desire but I’m not a big fun of it.
I’m so sorry you have faced, how are you ? How’s your journey is moving on?
I do believe the surrogate spend time like on biotex channel, I didn’t see the surrogate personally because we just got to know that we will be parents of 2 kids and this is amazing. In some time we would see our surrogate, as we were told we will be able to do this after it reaches 12 weeks(I mean pregnancy period)
We are waiting for the next scan as well, we want to be sure our babies don’t have any chromosomal abnormalities.

I have been thinking about it for some time, I find it quite overwhelming that you get to receive all kind of updates from your managers (I imagine that surrogacy requires even more emailing time than egg donation, especially after surrogate mother gets pregnant), my manager was not staying silent for longer than 2 days and it was quite impressive. However, I think that they have slightly adjusted that video with the surrogates having fun at the swimming pool. I cannot quite imagine it at all. :slight_smile:
Good luck! <3

[QUOTE=“Gwineth, post: 1870689, member: 87471”]I have been thinking about it for some time, I find it quite overwhelming that you get to receive all kind of updates from your managers (I imagine that surrogacy requires even more emailing time than egg donation, especially after surrogate mother gets pregnant), my manager was not staying silent for longer than 2 days and it was quite impressive. However, I think that they have slightly adjusted that video with the surrogates having fun at the swimming pool. I cannot quite imagine it at all. :slight_smile:
Good luck! <3[/QUOTE]
Thanks dear, your support is amazing, I really appreciate this.
Yes, you are right, a surrogacy involves a lot of communication between parents and manager, I ask a lot of stupid questions concerning this issue, I ask my manager to keep me always updated and she does a great work. I’m grateful to her as I think no one else would do it for me. All the time I ask her to consult the doctor, to send me everything, we have got our first scan and I had already a lot of questions. Thanks God. she is patient and help me with my curiosity.
p.s. I suppose they spend time like on video, why not?

communication is very important not to say vital when it comes to surrogacy, you obviously are going to worry and get nervous so it is necessary to receive just bits of updates when possible. so managers should always be trained to be good at it.
I have recently heard about a conference on the management part of surrogacy process, it sounds great in my opinion. Should’ve been more coverage of such themes because people, clients, and professionals, should understand the other part of the process and act accordingly.

[QUOTE=“Gwineth, post: 1870696, member: 87471”]communication is very important not to say vital when it comes to surrogacy, you obviously are going to worry and get nervous so it is necessary to receive just bits of updates when possible. so managers should always be trained to be good at it.
I have recently heard about a conference on the management part of surrogacy process, it sounds great in my opinion. Should’ve been more coverage of such themes because people, clients, and professionals, should understand the other part of the process and act accordingly.[/QUOTE]
you are totally right, a communication is really important.
I’m so nervous and my manager supports me as she can. She is so nice, and polite, gives the replies as soon as she can, I know she is busy with other couples and I try to respect that. She is doing her best.
oh, wow! A conference about surrogacy? That’s might be great? Where? I believe all infertile couples should be a part of it. I wish I could visit one too.
p.s. I would be so grateful is you tell me a bit about that? How can I find an information about conference?

You should first calm down. I understand the pain that you are going through. But you have to remain strong. Crying everyday will not help. Take time to meditate. Let the pain pof losing the child fade. Then thereafter you can focus on having a another child. In life we have to move on. It is also good that you want to move on to surrogacy. I can say it is one of the best solution. It is actually the last resort to many couples. When every other procedure has failed. This is because surrogacy has a high rate if success. You can now focus on positivity. I know of Bio tex clinic that is so good with surrogacy procedures. You can get more information here

Here one should understand the core of the clinic’s guarantee. This is not the case they guarantee you’ll get prego from the 1st attempt. Or that your surrogate will give a birth to your kid this very year. Or that your baby will be absolutely healthy or sth of this kind. It says along with guaranteed package you get unlimited number of attempts (Whether you are using own eggs or donor eggs for the procedure). In case you fail to get prego after 5 shots in a row; your body gets exhausted after meds taken or you don’t want to continue treatments --bio tex com refunds all money paid back! Which is abslutely a nice back plan to have in case of failure. But as far as I know, there hasn’t been a single episode when a couple came back home from bio tex com without their baby!! This is incredible! It means they have those guaranteed packages for people to feel even more safer with the process. This repro center does care about its IP success and does all things possible for it. Besides their live birth rates are high which is vital for the whole process!

Here are some common mistakes couples make whilst their surrogacy programs. Anastasia, the head of the English department is talking about the following in one of her videos. Sharing it here~
IP should read attached documents and follow the recommendations there. IP should provide full information, especially when talking about assessment of possibility of stimulation. Check visa arrangements between the countries. IP should confirm the dates of initial consultation before booking of tickets. In case of ovarian stimulation IP shouldn’t ignore clinic’s requirement to obtain authorization for hormonal stimulation, especially if there were oncological diseases or heart/kidney/blood conditions. IP happen to arrange the things to be finished exactly by the day of delivery indicated in the ultrasound check, without supposition that it might be premature delivery, or normal delivery but on the 36th or 38th week. IP should not ignore the recommendations to visit special classes for new parents while they’re still at home and when IP come they get scared of their babies. IP shouldn’t ignore the final checklist of the coordinators. (With exact and very clear recommendations what documents have to be prepared from IP side for the exit process.) IP should use the benefits of bio tex com emergency 24/7 helpline and not become frustrated of coordinators not answering you in the middle of the night. IP should provide exact instructions to housekeeping staff and babysitter. Follow doctor’s protocol and start self-treatment. Inform the clinic about changing of the plans and/or time limits. IP expect that the date of the second visit will be calculated during the initial consultation. IP expect us to do miracles and achieve pregnancy from 1 shipped embryo of poor quality. IP want to pay and book egg donor earlier than you come for the initial consultatio. Incorrect understanding of such concept as waiting time – not from when IP signed, but from when IP paid. IP happen to get scared after program coordinator invites them to the procedure and say they have the sperm frozen in the clinic. Public maternity house doesn’t mean that it is going to be a bad maternity house. And finally, minding the time difference.~
The clinic’s open about all the possible problems which might occur. They take time to explain things well which is very useful for successful cooperation.