Nuchal Test Issues

I had a FET in January with 1 embryo and became pregnant. All my tests came out great and showed signs of a healthy baby. I had a MaternityT21 test and it showed no issues. This week I had my 12 week nuchal test and it came back alarmingly thick with a measurement of 6mm. Has anyone gone through this and had a successful pregnancy?

[QUOTE=“RJlove143, post: 1789684, member: 84553”]I had a FET in January with 1 embryo and became pregnant. All my tests came out great and showed signs of a healthy baby. I had a MaternityT21 test and it showed no issues. This week I had my 12 week nuchal test and it came back alarmingly thick with a measurement of 6mm. Has anyone gone through this and had a successful pregnancy?[/QUOTE]

What is the plan? Could be a false positive. It happens especially if all other tests came back ok.

[QUOTE=“PrayingInTexas, post: 1789686, member: 77759”]What is the plan? Could be a false positive. It happens especially if all other tests came back ok.[/QUOTE]
so far the CVS has come back negative…no issues. Waiting for 2nd nuchal and the 2nd part of cvs.