October IUI buddies

Is anyone else doing IUI in October? I’m doing it in sequence with injections. I was astounded by how many medications I need to take, but its worth it. I should be getting my monthly around October 8th (give or take a few days). So, my shots should begin around the 11th (ish). This will be my first try. I was supposed to do it in September, but it was moved to October.

I probably will. Hoping :af: shows up in a couple weeks after a chemical pregnancy we took september off. If all goes right ill be doing iui in october with clomid and ovidrel.

Hey Fae. Just wanted to let you know that the person who usually starts this tread ends up with a BFP. In August it was Mommytobe (or something like that) and in September it was me. So if my superstition is correct…lots of drugs and starting this tread is a great way to start an IUI cycle.
Good luck!!!

Hi ladies, it has been so long since I have been on here. We took about 6 months off and I just started my injections 150units today CD4. I go back in Friday for more scans and BW. Everything looks good but so not looking forward to jumping back in to all this stressing and waiting:( I feel all hopeful again so that is nice:) I hope I don’t see anyone on here I know cuz that means they got their BFPs and IUIs really do work. Good luck to everyone!

hello all. i (nearly 36) and my wife(nearly 33) are undergoing treatment for infertility in india. we have been ttc for more than 18 months now. 10 months after we first stopped using contraceptives, we went to an OBGYN and he asked us to perform an IUI because we hadn’t had any luck. we did so in Jan 2013. progressive motility for my semen sample was 45% with the total volume of 2 ml. it did not work. he advised us to do an HSG. the result was that both the tubes were blocked.

we then went for a corrective surgery in Feb 2013. the surgeon told us that one of the tubes was open already (phew!) and he opened the other one. we did not do IUI for the next two months because my wife was experiencing mild pain in her stomach (perhaps because of the surgery) for some time. we went for an IUI in the month of May 2013. unfortunately, my numbers were quite poor this time (they were OK in Jan 2013). they were right on the border. it did not work.

then we went for another IUI in Jun 2013. my semen sample was even worse. 90% were dead and grade III and IV were 0%. it did not work either. the doctor has now put me on clomipure, maxoza and paternia. three months after taking the meds, my numbers have somewhat improved. grade 4 is 10% and the volume is 80 mil per ml with two and a half days of abstinence. progressive motility is 25% with the volume of 2 ml. now we are going for another IUI in the second week of OCT. my wife has taken 4 intas shots already. she has developed a total of 4 follicles, however, three of them (on the same side) are responding better than the other one (on the other side). we are expecting a trigger on Friday, the 4th. fingers crossed.

good luck to everyone here!

I could just scream!!! I am having hot flashes like no other, unreasonably sensitive, and so sick to my stomach. When I have explained this to some of the few people that still ask how I am doing, including my mother, they have replied yay maybe that means you are pregnant. Are you FREAKING kidding me!!! They have been on this journey with me for the last 3 years. It is like they don’t even listen to anything I am telling them. They know I am on 7 medications right now and am doing my IUI on monday. I know it is hard for others, even my husband, to keep track of where I am in my cycle. You would at least think that by now they would stop saying “maybe you are pregnant” as an answer to everything. trust me I will be in a lot better mood if that was the case:) Ugg I have forgotten how much this all gets to me. It is nice to be back from our 4 month brake, but it was nice to have built up a thick skin to everything in the past. I guess I will have to work on that again. Good news is I am getting caught up on all my TV due to the insomnia I have going on from some of the new meds.

Hi all, I’m joining you on this board from september iui board since my iui in September ended in a bfn. Waiting for AF to show so we can get this show on the road! Cycle should be starting in the next couple days and then it’s back on clomid and praying it works! Good luck to everyone this month, lots of baby dust to everyone.

Hi all, I’m joining you on this board from september iui board since my iui in September ended in a bfn. Waiting for AF to show so we can get this show on the road! Cycle should be starting in the next couple days and then it’s back on clomid and praying it works! Good luck to everyone this month, lots of baby dust to everyone.

Starting Injectables on Saturday for our 2nd IUI. First ended with a BFN. I had to take BCP for two weeks after the first failed IUI to resolve a few cysts but now the doctor said we are good to go. Trying to be positive.

Good luck Shinyro!.. AMF-------I got back from the REs and after 5 nights of 150iu F, I have 4 good sized follie grwing at CD 8…2-10, 1-11, 1-13, They said I am a slow grower but some will get there soon. I have 3 more nights of 150iu F and another ckeck on monday to see if they are big enough to trigger that night and IUI wed at 36hrs. I have never had more then 1 follie in all the cycles I have done so if I can get all 4 that would be AMAZING! my RE will go with upto 5 as lng as we are ok with it.

That’s awesome! Good luck!

Thanks, how is your cycle coming along? Has your AF showed up yet?

Fea1285 and heidiliz626 how are your cycles coming along? Waiting for AF to show up so you can start up with a new cycle, when you took a month off, is so hard. Hope it is going by fast.

XLNC1978 how are you guys doing? Were you able to trigger on Friday? What size were your follies, did all 4 make it?

Im in the 2 ww… I had my IUI this past Wednesday

IUI… 150mg Clomid day 3-7
Scan showed 2 larger follicles on cycle day 13
18, 24 mm
Trigger shot given on cycle day 13
IUI cycle day 14
No I wait :slight_smile:

NLavender27 AF showed Thursday went to RE yesterday, start clomid today and have scan 14th to see where we stand. How is it going for you?

Welcome, looks like you had two. really good follies so Good Luck!

Now that I am on all these new meds I have been so much more emotional :stuck_out_tongue: I will do one more night of shots 150iu then I go in tomorrow for scan and BW. Hoping to still see my 4 little guys hanging in there and ready to go. If that is the case we will trigger tomorrow night and IUI Wed am.
How many cycles have you done with clomid?

Good luck I hope they are all ready to go! This will be my second cycle with Clomid this year. Last cycle I only had one follie :frowning: I’m praying it works better this time.

[QUOTE=NLavender27;n2613127]XLNC1978 how are you guys doing? Were you able to trigger on Friday? What size were your follies, did all 4 make it?[/QUOTE]
hi nlavendar, three follicles developed fully and the size was nearly 19X13 on Friday. our doc decided to go ahead with the trigger and we did the IUI on Sunday morning. today’s scan has shown that all three have ruptured. fingers crossed. :slight_smile:

Thanks for asking!