OMG... I cant believe it!!!!

OK… I am so excited!!!

My dh #'s increased by almost 7x… I have felt good about this cycle since the very begining and this is just icing (alot of it I might add) to an already great month!

I was negative nelly all last month and guess what… it didnt work… It seems like we were constantly running into issues…

This month has been a complete 360. I am thrilled with those numbers and so was the RE!

Now it is all in Gods hands :pray: :pray: :pray:

Please post your positive stories as well :slight_smile:

Lots of :babydust: :babydust::babydust::babydust: to you!

That’s amazing! :cross: for you this cycle!!!
Did your husband do something or take something to raise his numbers? I’m wondering because my husband also has low morphology (11%-they said they want it at 30%). His motility has improved (now at 57%) and his counts have always been decent, ranging from 40-90 million. He has quit smoking in the past year and takes GNC mega men vitamins (the sexual health pack). His morph is still on the low side so if you have any tips on how to get it up, it would be much appreciated! Thanks!
Tons of :babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust: to you!!! Hope you get your :bfp:!

[quote=leighalex78]That’s amazing! :cross: for you this cycle!!!
Did your husband do something or take something to raise his numbers? I’m wondering because my husband also has low morphology (11%-they said they want it at 30%). His motility has improved (now at 57%) and his counts have always been decent, ranging from 40-90 million. He has quit smoking in the past year and takes GNC mega men vitamins (the sexual health pack). His morph is still on the low side so if you have any tips on how to get it up, it would be much appreciated! Thanks!
Tons of :babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust: to you!!! Hope you get your :bfp:![/quote]

My DH has been taking hot baths since he was a teenager… He is 6’6 so his head doesnt fit under the shower. It took about 60 days to see the improvement but it was a big one. His counts were 196 mil pre wash!!! I couldnt believe it and still in shock!

:clap::clap::clap: seee!! I told you to be positive! I am so happy Jess! That is amazing! I have a very good feeling for you this month sweetie! :grouphug:

[quote=leighalex78]That’s amazing! :cross: for you this cycle!!!
Tons of :babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust: to you!!! Hope you get your :bfp:![/quote]

Just wanted to say 11% morph isn’t low according to the new normal. 4% is now the new normal. DH had 2% and we were told we had to use IVF w/ ICSI. We got it up to 5% and our RE and dh’s urologist said it was now normal and could do IUI. I wouldn’t stress about his 11%. Goodluck :cross:

that is excellent news [B]excitedbutanxious[/B]! I hope for the best for you guys this cycle

I know… right!!! I miss talking with you… I cant get into chat on my laptop at work anymore??? I cant figure it out! But I can from home computer… so I am going to try to get on when Kay goes to bed…Hope to see you on and catch up!

I miss talking to you too. There is so much I need to tell you.