On CD21 and My lower back is very sore

I am on CD21 and My lower back is very sore and my stomach around my pelvic area is tender and kinda upset. sometimes feel twinges of something…could this mean something or am i just overly excited…the waitin game is HORRIBLE!!! and also when is the earliest i can take a HPT?

let me know!
Hoping for my :bfp: this month:preg:

Wow…I start at the end of this month, and I am kind of excited and such. How do you feel when you take it? Is it better to take it at night??

hey…good luck!! heres to our :bfp: this month! my first round of 50mg I took in the morning…I had a headache and seen flashers so i was a little nervous when they upped my dose. but this month I took it at night and the only thing i noticed is the day i ovulated I cried about EVERYTHING!!! lol I was an emotional rollercoaster!! I also had a libedo of a 16yr old boy lol. bless my husbands heart for puttin up with me

I would suggest take it at night. But ts what ever makes you comfortable.

[quote=pregnancyhopes]hey…good luck!! heres to our :bfp: this month! my first round of 50mg I took in the morning…I had a headache and seen flashers so i was a little nervous when they upped my dose. but this month I took it at night and the only thing i noticed is the day i ovulated I cried about EVERYTHING!!! lol I was an emotional rollercoaster!! I also had a libedo of a 16yr old boy lol. bless my husbands heart for puttin up with me

I would suggest take it at night. But ts what ever makes you comfortable.[/quote]

I read somewhere that taking it at night is good…I was not sure if that would make any difference. I go pick up the clomid from walgreens this afternoon. I wish I could have started it earlier than this, but alas, there is a plan. I am new to all terms, and testing. I am hoping not to have to have a bunch of extra shots, but who knows, I think round one is always the test round for the dr. I am :pray: for a good :bfp: for you too!! Lets be support buddies if you are interested!!! :smiley: I read that flashers are a side effect as well.:woohoo: :bsv: :bsv:

[QUOTE=JeSmith05]I read somewhere that taking it at night is good…I was not sure if that would make any difference. I go pick up the clomid from walgreens this afternoon. I wish I could have started it earlier than this, but alas, there is a plan. I am new to all terms, and testing. I am hoping not to have to have a bunch of extra shots, but who knows, I think round one is always the test round for the dr. I am :pray: for a good :bfp: for you too!! Lets be support buddies if you are interested!!! :smiley: I read that flashers are a side effect as well.:woohoo: :bsv: :bsv:[/QUOTE]

JeSmith05,

I took it during the day the first two days I was on it. My side effects were pretty bad. Hot flashes, headaches, mood swings etc. I spoke to my pharmacist, and she told me to take it at night the next day. The symptoms were not as intense.

But then again, its different for everyone

[quote=Frederica]JeSmith05,

I took it during the day the first two days I was on it. My side effects were pretty bad. Hot flashes, headaches, mood swings etc. I spoke to my pharmacist, and she told me to take it at night the next day. The symptoms were not as intense.

But then again, its different for everyone[/quote]

I think I will take it at night then, :clap: I work two jobs right now, and that would not be good for business if it all happened during the day! Did you gain any weight? I had a friend who said she gained 20 pounds taking it, but I am not sure how possible that is during just five days!:woohoo:

[QUOTE=JeSmith05]I think I will take it at night then, :clap: I work two jobs right now, and that would not be good for business if it all happened during the day! Did you gain any weight? I had a friend who said she gained 20 pounds taking it, but I am not sure how possible that is during just five days!:woohoo:[/QUOTE]

I dont think I gained weight. ( but it’s my first cycle on Clomid) I feel really bloated though…I really dont feel at my best that s for sure. Im on CD14 today and it still didnt get better.

Good luck on your first cycle:cross:

Thanks…

[quote=Frederica]I dont think I gained weight. ( but it’s my first cycle on Clomid) I feel really bloated though…I really dont feel at my best that s for sure. Im on CD14 today and it still didnt get better.

Good luck on your first cycle:cross:[/quote]

Thanks…I just picked up the Clomid from Walgreens. It looks like I am starting either the 28th or December…:clap: :clap:

I’d love a support buddy!!!

Support Buddy!!

Yeah!!!:thankyou:

I will be your support buddy!! Thats fun…keeps my mind off of thinking about having to wait.:grouphug:

I know the waiting is killing me!!! i get to take a HPT in seven days and that seems like a lifetime away

question about clomid

I am taking my first round of clomid 50 beforre we try IUI with clomid next month. I am not being monitored, is that normal? My GYNO prescribed it to me, bc my fertility Dr only prescribes it with IUI. I am on day 4 of clomid, yesterday was the worst, cried the entire day. Hot flashes, but I am taking it at night also. Let me know if it’s normal to just take it without follicle checks etc. This is all so confusing! Good Luck Ladies!

JLpink, it is normal to try Clomid the first cycle without anything else just to see how your body reacts. GOod Luck!

[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]My RE advised me to take it at night in order to sleep through the symptoms. I had absolutely no problems with taking it like this. The only side effect I had were short hot flashes at night - they were short and not bad at all. Good luck:babydust::babydust::babydust:[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]