On my 2nd round of clomid and Profasi shot

Hello everyone,
My name is Kristyn and I am from Ohio, I am new to this site so please bare with me. My fiance’ and I have been trying to get pregnant for the past year and nothing has happened(but I have also been sick for the past 3 years battling Chronic Pancreatitis and now I have just chronic pain from it after many many many surgeries) anyways, we weren’t successful on our first round of clomid last month so we tried it again this month and I am on day 24 and 2 days ago I tested with a positive pregnancy test (just so i could see a positive) well I know I am not supposed to test until at least day 28 is the earilest, so that would be putting me 4 more days until its positive or negative…
well in the past the shot usually stayed in my system until like day 27 and then it was out of my system.

Tonight I thought I would be curious and just play around and test tonight(even though i am 4 days too soon to test I figured my profasi was still in my system) and the test came back not pregnant. I was so sick to my stomach cramping and all that this morning. and I was devestated that this was negative, could this be a false negative even though 2 days ago I had a false positive…
what do you guys think is going on because my fiance’ and I are devestated,.

My doctor told me at the last appointment that if the baby don’t take this month(which I had 3 eggs on my folliciles, I had one on the right and two of the left and one wasn’t quite big enough) the doc thought for sure this was going to work, if it doesn’t he wants me to do the HSG procedure to see if my tubes are blocked which could be a possibility since I have had a lot of GI procedures… PLEADE HELP GIRLS!!! I am sooo devestated…