OPK Question

For you ladies that have used OPK’s, which one do you reccomend? I’m having to take a break from injectibles and/or IUI becasue I have three cysts. So it will be all natural this month. she said to start the OPK’s on day 9. I would like to know which ones you’ve had the most success with and how clear they are to read. Thanks in advance.

I am using clear blue easy ovulation test which shows a smiley face if you are going to ovulate soon, less ambiguity that way. Good luck :flower:

I agree the clear blue easy with the smiley face is the best. A little more expensive but the other tests you need to compare how dark the line is and that can be misleading.

Good luck.

One it depends on how much you want to spending on doing OPK testing… Some of the opk test can be very cheap as others can be a lot higher in cost plus it depends how often you test.

For me I test 3x a day an use 3 different types of test for looking for my LH Surge. I order a lot of my opk testing stuff from like amazon or Early Pregnancy Test… When I get my opk testing stuff from these places I usually get a combo pack like 20 opk test with 10 hpt. I also use the Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test that has a smilie face that shows when it picks up your LH Surge. I order the ones that has 20 in the pack as much cheaper. The very last test I use is the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor the works great as it help track when your AF is due again. Yes! this last testing for opk is higher in price but it has been worth it too me…

Here is the ones I order…
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2][B]Conception Combo #2 – The “Deluxe” Pack[/B] provides you with:[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2][B]25 Ovulation Test Strips[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2] 10 Pregnancy Test Strips[/SIZE][/FONT][/B] from Early Pregnancy Test.com

From Amazon I order this… [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test, 20 Count[/SIZE][/FONT]

Reason I order from the internet is due too were I live the prices of this stuff is about 8-12 bucks higher in cost.

Good Luck an may you get your BFP soon… :paw: