Over 35 Due Dates: December 2013/January 2014

Hope nobody minds if I create a new thread for us “oldies” who are due in the winter of 2013/2014. I feel a little more comfortable talking to other “older” moms usually have similar fears and concerns. :slight_smile:

My due date is 12/5/13, and we’ve gone through the whole gamut of ART and infertility treatments.

Is this thing on?

One more “oldie” here! EDD is 1/13/14! I’m surprised there aren’t more out there!

Dunno! I started another group on “IVF” and there’s a little more chatting there. Maybe people are still scared to join an expecting group. :slight_smile:

[URL=“http://forums.fertilitycommunity.com/ivf-due-date-buddies/2020214733-dec-2013-jan-feb-2014-over-35-due-date-buddies.html”]
http://forums.fertilitycommunity.com/ivf-due-date-buddies/2020214733-dec-2013-jan-feb-2014-over-35-due-date-buddies.html[/URL]

[QUOTE=TeaRose]One more “oldie” here! EDD is 1/13/14! I’m surprised there aren’t more out there![/QUOTE]

lol. I’m not over 35 yet, but I feel bad that nobody has joined your group! like the kid who gets picked last for the team, just sitting and waiting for people to call him, LOL.

I hope you get it going, good luck to you both! :slight_smile: There are a few ladies in my Dec 2013 due dates that are over 35, you could try joining our group for the meantime.

Well, I didn’t feel bad about the over-35 expecting groups being quiet, but now maybe i should! Google_eyes, please don’t feel sorry for us. :slight_smile: I HATE THAT!

Seriously, if the group doesn’t end up talking much, it’s not a big deal. :slight_smile: I’d rather have two or three quiet 40-year olds who occasionally share some common concerns, than have eight or nine 25-year olds come in and chatter just to “make us feel better.” LOL… Pitiful? Us? Nope!

[quote=google_eyes]lol. I’m not over 35 yet, but I feel bad that nobody has joined your group! like the kid who gets picked last for the team, just sitting and waiting for people to call him, LOL.

I hope you get it going, good luck to you both! :slight_smile: There are a few ladies in my Dec 2013 due dates that are over 35, you could try joining our group for the meantime.[/quote]

Ha! I love this thread. :clap: I am 35 so I just meet your cut-off. Although my embryos are from when I was 33 so am I still allowed???

My due date is early Feb, but with twins I’ll likely go in Jan sometime. Only 6wks today so I’ve got a ways to go, but feeling really, really crappy every day. I’m about to hit up Target for some Preggo Pops, Seasickness bands, Gum, Lemonade, and Popsicles. Any other suggestions on things to try?