Ovulation Question...

Hello Ladies…

I have a question regarding my ovulation date/length of my cycle. I am using a fertility monitor, and got my peak reading on day 15… this month was a 26 day cycle… how long does the body need for implantation to occur? I just got a visit from AF today… and i’m worried that my cycles aren’t long enough for implantation… if i’m ovulating on about the 16th or 17th day of my cycle?

Thanks… any info would be great!!

:slight_smile:

it sounds like your luteal phase is short. you want it to be at least 12-14 days long. have you had your progesterone levels checked? I am guessing that they are low. This can be treated with supplements. If you haven’t had your levels tested, this would be a first place to start.

Thanks a bunch for the info! I was reading up on that last month… and was afraid that is my issue. I’ll schedule to see my doc to have my progesterone levels checked!!

short luteal phase easily treatable?

[QUOTE=jencat215]it sounds like your luteal phase is short. you want it to be at least 12-14 days long. have you had your progesterone levels checked? I am guessing that they are low. This can be treated with supplements. If you haven’t had your levels tested, this would be a first place to start.[/QUOTE]

i’m pretty sure this is my problem as well. my cycles are only 26 days and i ovulate around day 18! i went off the pill 11 months ago. the first 6 months i didn’t ovulate at all. the last 5 it’s been approx day 18. i’ve been crossing my fingers my cycle just needed some time to sort itself out from being on the pill so long but i’m starting to think i need some help :frowning: do you happen to know how they treat a short luteal phase? is it treatable with just drugs?

thanks for your input