Pain and Fullness "Down Below"

Well the title pretty much describes it. I’m 22w5d and for the last week and a half I’ve had a lot of swelling and a full sensation down there but now I’m also getting sharp, shooting pains in the V and idk what to think. I may call the nurse tomorrow and ask her but does anyone else have these symptoms? tia.

I’d call, but it’s probably pretty normal. Your little one may have just shifted positions and is sitting on something. Good luck!

[QUOTE=journeyoffaith]Well the title pretty much describes it. I’m 22w5d and for the last week and a half I’ve had a lot of swelling and a full sensation down there but now I’m also getting sharp, shooting pains in the V and idk what to think. I may call the nurse tomorrow and ask her but does anyone else have these symptoms? tia.[/QUOTE]

Sounds totally normal and similar to what I was feeling around the 6 month mark. It persisted off and on for the rest of my pregnancy. I’ve heard it called “lightning vag” lol and lots of women have it! Definitely bring it up to your doctor, but there’s pretty much going to be many random pains and things happening from here on out. Best of luck and congratulations on making it this far!

[QUOTE=journeyoffaith]Well the title pretty much describes it. I’m 22w5d and for the last week and a half I’ve had a lot of swelling and a full sensation down there but now I’m also getting sharp, shooting pains in the V and idk what to think. I may call the nurse tomorrow and ask her but does anyone else have these symptoms? tia.[/QUOTE]

Sounds pretty normal. I had that with my son, and it’s probably round ligament pain. There’s a lot of stretching and moving going on down there. :wink:

I never got to thank you ladies. My dr had a cervical length done on me because of the pressure persisting. It lasted 3 weeks straight. Now its off and on. Turned out to be babys position I think because when he turned, the pressure was gone. Thanks for the reassurance.