Pain in my side?

I’m 8dpiui. I’ve had pains/cramps for several days now but it is located in my sides and around to my back, which seems unusual to me. It is not at in my abdomen. I’ve had several cysts in the past and this doesn’t feel even remotely close to that. AF isn’t set to arrive for another 10 days and I don’t usually have signs of her arriving until a day or so before. Any ideas of what it could be?

[QUOTE=amwyatt3]I’m 8dpiui. I’ve had pains/cramps for several days now but it is located in my sides and around to my back, which seems unusual to me. It is not at in my abdomen. I’ve had several cysts in the past and this doesn’t feel even remotely close to that. AF isn’t set to arrive for another 10 days and I don’t usually have signs of her arriving until a day or so before. Any ideas of what it could be?[/QUOTE]

Amy, I dont know what caused it. I just think due to stim may be, at least that is what I thought when I had similar sx u r describing. Sorry, I dont know for sure. Hopefully for you it is implanting!!! :babydust: