Painful intercourse

We’re not actually sure if we are pregnant yet, we still have a few days till we can test with out getting a false positive.

I’ve had light cramping for the past several days, along with being extremely bloated and today my breast swelled and as my DH said looks like I got implants cause they were just heavy and round and not really moving when I laid down.

Today we had intercourse for the first time since the IUI on the 26th. This time though it hurt no matter what position I put myself in like he was hitting the cervix every time. He wasn’t even going in that deep and he even stated that it felt different this time.

It’s never been like this before. Did anyone else experience this?

Congrats on the BFP! If you’re still taking progesterone, that’s probably the cause of some of your discomfort this early. Although more symptoms of pregnancy are right around the corner.

[QUOTE=Zerachiel]We’re not actually sure if we are pregnant yet, we still have a few days till we can test with out getting a false positive.

I’ve had light cramping for the past several days, along with being extremely bloated and today my breast swelled and as my DH said looks like I got implants cause they were just heavy and round and not really moving when I laid down.

Today we had intercourse for the first time since the IUI on the 26th. This time though it hurt no matter what position I put myself in like he was hitting the cervix every time. He wasn’t even going in that deep and he even stated that it felt different this time.

It’s never been like this before. Did anyone else experience this?[/QUOTE]

Intercourse for me is painful, only because of the progesterone I’m using twice daily (suppositories). Makes it quite itchy and creates a burning sensation. We have avoided the pain by timing it before I insert a new one.

Congrats again on your :bfp: !

Yeah, i think the side effects of progesterone may cause the pains. However, it might be also because of some symptom of pregnancy at the 1st stage.

Just relax, everything gonna be ok soon & all you need to do to improve your sexual intercourse is spending more time on foreplay and also use some lubricant if needed.

Hope you can find your comfortable feeling back so soon!!!
Have a nice Sunday…

Best wishes,