Partial septate uterus

Hi I was just wondering if anyone else has been diagnosed with a partial septate uterus? I was initially told I had a blocked fallopian tube only to find out after doing 3 failed ivf attempts that they are both fine. But very recently I’ve had my septate uterus repaired or so I hope lol I get my scans on 17 Nov and I’m back to see my doctor on 29th Dec so fingers crossed.

I’ve never had this diagnosis, but wanted to say good luck!

[QUOTE=“Dragongirl, post: 1787872, member: 75020”]I’ve never had this diagnosis, but wanted to say good luck![/QUOTE]
Thanks :slight_smile: have you had problems having kids too?

I had problems due to my age (currently 43), but finally had success last year. I have a 14 month old son now through IVF. I do plan to try for a second as I have 4 embryos frozen from the IVF that gave me my son.

Awe I’m so glad you got a successful result and I wish you every success with your FET x I always love hearing a success story it helps keep the hope alive! I bet your little boy keeps you on your toes lol.

[QUOTE=“lynne, post: 1787886, member: 36454”]Awe I’m so glad you got a successful result and I wish you every success with your FET x I always love hearing a success story it helps keep the hope alive! I bet your little boy keeps you on your toes lol.[/QUOTE]
Thanks! He does keep me on my toes, and I’ve discovered that 14 months is a really interesting age. He’s learning new things everyday, though also learning how to throw tantrums too. I really hope you get success as well!

Be brave and get started now! Worst case you get the bad news that there aren’t treatment options. You can take the time you need to grieve, cope and move ahead. If adoption is your path the sooner you get started, the sooner you and your child will find eachother. One thing I know for sure, once you’re a mom anything you had to do to get there fades into the past.